What's new

Best stony/body effect strains, from Vanuatu maybe?

Zentri

Kava Enthusiast
Hello good sirs and madams!

I'd like to ask your opinion of what is the best stony body effect strains, I've read Vanuatu strains are known for this and I've heard Kalm with Kava Borongoru is really good for this?

I heard Vanuatu strains are known for their spiciness too and the spicier kavas generally seemed to have more of the type of effects I wanted but the kava's were of unknown quality/origin over many years period.

I placed an order for GHK Honokane Iki chemotype 463251 which is supposed to be more heady and daytime effects so I'd like to know what everyone's opinion is on a good one for ultimate relaxation body melting effects lol.

(also opinions on the Honokane Iki are welcome too :D )

Thank you for your time :)

Zentri

Kava Enthusiast
Kalm with Kava Borongoru knocks me on my rear. I seriously need to buy another pound simply as a sleep aid because that's all its good for. I couldn't stay awake for the whole experience no matter what time of day it was. It's super heavy. Like a wet blanket (but the water is warm)
Damn! I was thinking it would be something like that and obviously it affects everyone differently, that almost sounds too strong but I think it's exactly what I'm looking for ... so tempted to order some from Amazon Prime right now lol.

tribal1209

Kava Enthusiast
Damn! I was thinking it would be something like that and obviously it affects everyone differently, that almost sounds too strong but I think it's exactly what I'm looking for ... so tempted to order some from Amazon Prime right now lol.
It's actually cheaper on their website for some reason. But it's solid stuff. It's the 1 strain that's tempting me not to try another vendor just yet simply because I want to have some on stock for a sleepless night. It's pretty strong stuff, and gave me weird dreams. Definitely not a day time or social kava. It just made me quiet and lazy as hell.

Zentri

Kava Enthusiast
It's $29 for a half pound with Prime.

It's $26 + ~$8 shipping direct from their site.

Was it an introspective quiet? Or did you just feel completely blurred and muddy?

tribal1209

Kava Enthusiast
Definitely Introspective, with perhaps a dash of mud. Not a whole lot of euphoria or anything (but not many types of kava actually give me euphoria).

I just felt glued to the couch and "fuzzy" inside and out. Order it! And post in this thread how it affects you!

Zentri

Kava Enthusiast
I demand an update when you try this stuff out
I haven't ordered the Borongoru yet because I'm trying to save money at the moment and wait to see how much I like the Honokane Iki ..

Sadly Monday is a holiday so I won't get my Honokane Iki until in the least Tuesday.. I got a whole pound of that, I may be able to sell some to a friend or two, but I'm almost 100% sure I will be ordering that Borongoru soon anyway.

Unless someone has recommendations for a better/different stony/relaxed strain?

Palmetto

Thank God!
Wow is kind of similar, because it's a mostly borogoru blend. I didn't like the achiness it gave my muscles when going to the gym the next day.

Honokane Iki seems like it is mostly kavain fuzziness/warmth, with not so much euphoria like Mo'i has. It is a good kava for increasing your work production or reading scientific papers. Not what I'd call a "fun" kava, but it definitely has its place, as I described.

Some people describe Papa Kea being similar to what you are looking for, but it personally makes me jittery and achy.

I hope someone who has tried the more obscure varietals will chime in. Like melo melo, kaolik, tanna marang, etc.

EQ

Atman
Kalm with Kava Borongoru knocks me on my rear. I seriously need to buy another pound simply as a sleep aid because that's all its good for. I couldn't stay awake for the whole experience no matter what time of day it was. It's super heavy. Like a wet blanket (but the water is warm)
Effects vary dramatically. You describe more what KWK Borogu is like for me. For me Borongoru is not good to take for sleep. I love Borongoru. It tastes great, it's good for evening hikes or outdoor's. The mental is hardly disturbed and I think it's 3rd or 4th time I've said it I find it has the least hangover effect. Only with KWK Borongoru I have felt like I have not drank Kava 2 hours after. Like it just clears my system, very clean, and balanced effects. It can hit with a good euphoria.

Kava_Joe

Kava Curious
KWK Borongoru is what I use for sleep. BHK Nangol Noble is a great Heavy Kava for the the price. I like all GHK Heavy Kavas.

Rome

I demand an update when you try this stuff out
Hello good sirs and madams!

I'd like to ask your opinion of what is the best stony body effect strains, I've read Vanuatu strains are known for this and I've heard Kalm with Kava Borongoru is really good for this?

I heard Vanuatu strains are known for their spiciness too and the spicier kavas generally seemed to have more of the type of effects I wanted but the kava's were of unknown quality/origin over many years period.

I placed an order for GHK Honokane Iki chemotype 463251 which is supposed to be more heady and daytime effects so I'd like to know what everyone's opinion is on a good one for ultimate relaxation body melting effects lol.

(also opinions on the Honokane Iki are welcome too :D )

Thank you for your time :)
Boronguru is HEAVY BODY kava its really f hard to find stone body kaba i been threw so many kava all f heady omg im try vula waka