Status
Not open for further replies.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Time for me to try the Kula and akau!
Booyah!

Oh, and if this is the first you're hearing about this sale, that means you're not signed up to receive our emails. It's a pretty awesome list to be on, and we don't spam. We regularly announce sales and new products, plus provide other fun and interesting general kava information.

Last edited:

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Judd, what are your favorite strains to mix and at what ratio?
Hm, honestly I haven't been mixing much kava lately. We typically don't mix kava at the bar, and that's where I do the vast majority of my kava drinking. That said, one of my employees happened to do a special mix just today. It was Borogu and Nangol Noble. It was seriously krunkalicious.

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
I found the eua to be heady but edgy. I will probably have to mix it with something. Is the kula also edgy or is it more relaxing? btw just ordered 2lbs of the 11 year waka. with the coupon its a great deal for micro.

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
I haven't kneaded Kula yet but Aluballed it everyday this week, definitely not edgy. It's an mellow , chill uplifting kava.

I found the eua to be heady but edgy. I will probably have to mix it with something. Is the kula also edgy or is it more relaxing? btw just ordered 2lbs of the 11 year waka. with the coupon its a great deal for micro.

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
I tried the Nangol Noble last night, that tiny bag is gonna last a while since you don't need much, very cost effective. I sipped it and loved the effects. Gonna order a pound or 2 of it.

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
I really like pouni ono but more than 2 tablespoons causes edginess two. Once KWK were out of the usual pouni ono and they sent a replacement which was not edgy. the pouni is great for getting chores done. anyhow I am looking for a tongan to blend the pouni and eua with. hoping kula fits the bill.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
If you love Eua then you will love Kula, I gots me 3 pounds of it coming my way.
I haven't tried any Eua other than the Kavafied variety and I found that quite heavy. Kula I find balanced to heady.

I found the Kula a bit too heady for me but I just don't drink a lot of heady kava these days. The headiest I get is Mahakea or Borogu, maybe Vanuatu Waka from realkava.com. If you like a borogu and can usually stand a bit headier then I think you'll be fine with Kula, it is a nice kava.

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
I can handle moi (up to 4 tablespoons) and the fijian heady ones. some of the tongans cause edginess. i remember fuu was more relaxing (need to try it again...have some left). i am waiting on kava roots tongan reserve to be shipped and for kavafied tongan to be released. i have not tried either one.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I can handle moi (up to 4 tablespoons) and the fijian heady ones. some of the tongans cause edginess. i remember fuu was more relaxing (need to try it again...have some left). i am waiting on kava roots tongan reserve to be shipped and for kavafied tongan to be released. i have not tried either one.
If you can drink M'oi then Kula is definitely for you but you might notice it a bit more balanced.

LeVon

Kava Curious
I might have to try this vendor now then, i have read good things here about them, but i have been happy with the vendors i have now so i havent tried them yet. But kava really is expensive so i am going to take advantage of the sale. :)

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Hey guys. Just a reminder that you can still get a great deal on the best kava out there through the weekend. $5 off orders of $50 or more, $15 off orders of $100 or more. Go to bulakavahouse.com to stock up.

Thanks, and Bula!

Status
Not open for further replies.