What's new

Anywhere in Pittsburgh that sells it? I'm out and desperate.

Cmessier

Kava Enthusiast
As the title says. Amazon royal screwed me. Lost my package. Didnt get her last night when it was supposed to and now they're saying not today either.

My anxiety is through the roof. Does anyone know anywhere in Pittsburgh I can buy Kava??? Is anyone local I'll give you cash.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
As the title says. Amazon royal screwed me. Lost my package. Didnt get her last night when it was supposed to and now they're saying not today either.

My anxiety is through the roof. Does anyone know anywhere in Pittsburgh I can buy Kava??? Is anyone local I'll give you cash.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/bantha-tea-bar-pittsburgh

Check them out. I see one yelp review stating "try the kava" so maybe a quick phone call is in order.

Edit: Phone# (412) 404-8359

Cmessier

Kava Enthusiast
I just called them. You may have just saved my life. I looked at their menu once....didnt see it.....moved on. I called out of desperation and they have kava teas. They wont sell powder they said but they use Fijian which is my preference anyway. Will try and report back.

Still willing to buy anything local ....only thing I can get aside from that tea bar is starwest and I'm almost desperate enough to do it.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I just called them. You may have just saved my life. I looked at their menu once....didnt see it.....moved on. I called out of desperation and they have kava teas. They wont sell powder they said but they use Fijian which is my preference anyway. Will try and report back.

Still willing to buy anything local ....only thing I can get aside from that tea bar is starwest and I'm almost desperate enough to do it.
@Squanch72 might still be able to get you a pound for Monday at least..

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
Hey! I just recently went to Bantha to try the Kava they have and I wanted to know what your experience was like? I got the double strength. I only took a sip and felt something. Forgot to ask where they source from also.
Good to know! I'm from the Burgh but we're in Florida now. Gota stop in there when we get back. Great to hear theres some good kava up there!