What's new

Chiefs Jungle Kava

ProjectK

Kava Enthusiast
Does anyone remember this stuff? This was 100% tudei and they used to sell it as "chiefs selection" kava which was BS. Its cool to see they have pulled it. I used to drink this pretty often back in the day (not really knowing at the time tudei was looked down upon).

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Does anyone remember this stuff? This was 100% tudei and they used to sell it as "chiefs selection" kava which was BS. Its cool to see they have pulled it. I used to drink this pretty often back in the day (not really knowing at the time tudei was looked down upon).
I still have a bag of chief's jungle, and the Shaman Instant. Collectors items at this point. It was "weekend grade" kava. I never really found it that agreeable and only purchased it once. Boy did I put down some stone, though.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
I really miss the Shaman instant. I still have a jar as a collectors item but it's long been empty.

What I would do to get some pre 2015 strength Wow or Stone...

ProjectK

Kava Enthusiast
I just remember this stuff being the most piney, revolting stuff you could get. I didn’t notice any negative effects from it aside from taste. The course grind was so huge.. it was the only one like it on the market.

markosheehan

Kava Curious
I just remember this stuff being the most piney, revolting stuff you could get. I didn’t notice any negative effects from it aside from taste. The course grind was so huge.. it was the only one like it on the market.
PNG is like this. revolting taste ,but dam good kava

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I actually liked the taste of chiefs jungle. Ill take piney or bitter notes over old sock flavor. That stuff would wreck me though. My stomach and head would start hurting later in the night after drinking and I often woke up to puke.