What's new

Issue Resolved Kavatime not shipping?

IloveKava23

Kava Curious
So I payed extra for the two day shipping from kavatime 4 days ago and they still havent sent out the package, and wont return any emails. Is anyone else having troubles with them or any other vendors right now? I'm guessing it's because of the corona virus but still would be nice if they would reply back not sure if I'll even get the package at this rate

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
So I payed extra for the two day shipping from kavatime 4 days ago and they still havent sent out the package, and wont return any emails. Is anyone else having troubles with them or any other vendors right now? I'm guessing it's because of the corona virus but still would be nice if they would reply back not sure if I'll even get the package at this rate
Hello

We are still shipping out orders. I think there was an issue with USPS tracking updates. I have noted that you've received your order already. Enjoy and Bula!

Regards
Neil

IloveKava23

Kava Curious
Hello

We are still shipping out orders. I think there was an issue with USPS tracking updates. I have noted that you've received your order already. Enjoy and Bula!

Regards
Neil
Thank you much! Sorry I just got confused must have been that mistake about the tracking emails. Cant wait to go home from work and have a shell of your fantastic stuff! BULA!