What's new

Gotta say man....

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Gotta say, KWK delivered my order fast. They are always on top of things. We're grateful. View attachment 10324
KWK, BKH, and Squanch are some of the fastest around...I have been tempted to order from each at the same time and have a race to my door. Given the size of Squanch I am not sure how he does it. I am leaning towards a theory that he has a Squanch locked up in his basement filling orders...

Stocky007

Kava Curious
KWK, BKH, and Squanch are some of the fastest around...I have been tempted to order from each at the same time and have a race to my door. Given the size of Squanch I am not sure how he does it. I am leaning towards a theory that he has a Squanch locked up in his basement filling orders...
100% agree with you on Squanch! I ordered my first ever pound of Fijian Waka on Monday afternoon - arrived yesterday morning! I had a shipping notification before Monday was even done!

Love that level of service! KWK and Kavafied have shipped fast as well in my limited experience! Love this community!

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
I ordered a bag through Amazon. Puoni Ono. According to Amazon it hasn't shipped yet but should be here on Saturday. No shipping emails no nothing.

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
I ordered a bag through Amazon. Puoni Ono. According to Amazon it hasn't shipped yet but should be here on Saturday. No shipping emails no nothing.
I think KWK uses the Amazon warehouses for their Amazon stock. Amazon's changed their shipping practices since this COVID stuff has been around. I would cancel it and order it directly from their site and you'll get it quickly.

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
I think KWK uses the Amazon warehouses for their Amazon stock. Amazon's changed their shipping practices since this COVID stuff has been around. I would cancel it and order it directly from their site and you'll get it quickly.
I got it lol. It was a bit strange how it all went down. But I got it on Sunday and it's a nice lil kava. I think I like the dua ni bila a bit better. More investigation is needed. BULA!!

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
i dont think amazon emails after a purchase. atleast not for me. you have to sign in and check your orders manually