What's new

CBD/Kava

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
It's coming! Just shipped off the first batch of our CBD/Kava tincture to our fulfillment center. This is really a great product and I'm very excited about it. There are two different dosages and they're extremely high quality. The synergistic effects are fantastic. I'm so stoked. They should be available next week at bulakavacbd.com (not live yet). Unfortunately we weren't able to add the product to bulakavahouse.com because Google is lame and doesn't support stores selling CBD products, so we had to start a new site.

We're going to release it with a nice discount, but I wanted to offer free shipping to forum members. Sign up for our mailing list so you know when it's available, and use coupon code FORUMFS when you place your order.

Can't wait to get everyone's feedback.

BULA!

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
What are the effects?
Kava effects wise, it feels very well rounded. Seems very good for stress relief. A dropper full feels like a moderately potent shell of kava.

The CBD is great for sleep, pain, stress and general health.

The turmeric oil is great for pain and inflammation, and we believe the other ingredients increase absorption to enhance those effects.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Definitely super excited to give this a shot! Any word on when the Honey Orange Vanilla extract will be back?
We're going to at least temporarily discontinue the paste. It's too hard to make and package. This tincture uses the same extract, so the effects will be similar, but you'll get the huge CBD benefits.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
So you all know, this product is directed at people who take CBD or are interested in taking CBD, but also enjoy kava. This will be selling for $80 and $100 for 30 servings. If you are mostly focused on the kava effects, it's a little spendy per serving and you'll get more bang for your buck with a kava powder.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
After a little delay due to complications with our fulfillment center, we're finally ready to sell. Go to bulakavacbd.com to get your kava/cbd tincture.

I know I said there would be an introductory discount, but due to low supply we decided against that. The free shipping code previously mentioned is active though.

Hope you like it!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
After a little delay due to complications with our fulfillment center, we're finally ready to sell. Go to bulakavacbd.com to get your kava/cbd tincture.

I know I said there would be an introductory discount, but due to low supply we decided against that. The free shipping code previously mentioned is active though.

Hope you like it!
Ordered the stronger one, looking forward to trying it. I never tried CBD but CBD and kava sounds like a magical combination, specially with my anxiety issues.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Ordered the stronger one, looking forward to trying it. I never tried CBD but CBD and kava sounds like a magical combination, specially with my anxiety issues.
CBD is great for general health, sleep, minor pain, and stress. I think you'll love it! Thanks for the order.