What's new

just tried Kava Time's Ambae

goodtimecharlie

Kava Curious
Thank you everyone for your reviews. After much research on this site, I decided to try Kava Time's Ambae. Kava has always been hit or miss with me so it was exciting to feel effects after just one shell. 6 shells in, and my body is tension free, my thoughts are simple and not complex and anxiety driven. My forehead feels a calming weight over it and I am inclined to share this review. I am very pleased with this brand and will order more once it is no longer sold out. Kava will assist my insomnia and anxiety during this whole stay at home order. I am a person who will be 6 months alcohol free next week, so Kava is a great substitute for the anxiety numbing and sleep assisting benefits with out the hangover and bad judgement.

Thanks again for being a valuable resource in my research!

Last edited:

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Thank you everyone for your reviews. After much research on this site, I decided to try Kava Time's Ambae. Kava has always been hit or miss with me so it was exciting to feel effects after just one shell. 6 shells in, and my body is tension free, my thoughts are simple and not complex and anxiety driven. My forehead feels a calming weight over it and I am inclined to share this review. I am very pleased with this brand and will order more once it is no longer sold out. Kava will assist my insomnia and anxiety during this whole stay at home order. I am a person who will be 6 months alcohol free next week, so Kava is a great substitute for the anxiety numbing and sleep assisting benefits with out the hangover and bad judgement.

Thanks again for being a valuable resource in my research!
Every kava they sell is outstanding. I particularly like the Kadavu for a really good sleep.