What's new

Blender versus Frother For Kava?

Nikki Collins

Kava Curious
My husband is not on the Kava train, and finds that I make a mess when I use the blender. I tend to make a mess whenever I make anything though. I was wondering if anyone has used a handheld frother instead, to help things blend better than an Aluball alone. I figure it won't be the same, but looking for something with less mess and clean-up! Any ideas/suggestions are much appreciated. Thank you all for your help this week! Trying to find ways to get the most out of my Kava.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Are you talking about an immersion blender? The kind on a stick? If so, I don’t see why that wouldn’t work but you’d probably end up with the same type of mess. Some kava drinkers have a dedicated blender they use only for kava.

Nikki Collins

Kava Curious
Are you talking about an immersion blender? The kind on a stick? If so, I don’t see why that wouldn’t work but you’d probably end up with the same type of mess. Some kava drinkers have a dedicated blender they use only for kava.
Thanks, that makes sense. I was thinking about an immersion blender or milk frother.