What's new

Dua Na Bilo

Kavakavaking

OceanOfKava
just want to say only recently came across your kava. im not a big one on heady kavas but this wow what a perfect balanced kava. super heady with a wash over the body oooo that gaba (I suffer from pain major disc and slight fatigue and this variety rly hots the spot. can get around with energy or double up dose for a hit in the other direction. perfect night and day kava dose dependant. in saying i am a bongouru fan over moi"s and heady kavas in genral. love your kava . just re ordered a few pound off amazon. thankyou.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
this is a pretty old post. I’m not sure if Dua Na Bilo is still around
It's still on amazon, but we've been seeing more than one member report that they think something's up. Strange tastes and smells and effects suggesting possibly the kasa is being ground up as well. Total speculation on my part so it could be anything, but lately we haven't had too many positive reviews. Could be a batch with an issue, but we're just not sure.

Kavakavaking

OceanOfKava
It's still on amazon, but we've been seeing more than one member report that they think something's up. Strange tastes and smells and effects suggesting possibly the kasa is being ground up as well. Total speculation on my part so it could be anything, but lately we haven't had too many positive reviews. Could be a batch with an issue, but we're just not sure.
oh no thats no good to hear.! i have been through about 2 p and both bags were fine. no oddness (Doing kava along time) did not notice any oddity. ty for the alert.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
oh no thats no good to hear.! i have been through about 2 p and both bags were fine. no oddness (Doing kava along time) did not notice any oddity. ty for the alert.
It's most likely a batch issue then, if you're seeing no problems. Things like that can happen with any vendor.

Kavakavaking

OceanOfKava
It's most likely a batch issue then, if you're seeing no problems. Things like that can happen with any vendor.
yes new batch is defiantly a good 1. worth a try for heady/balanced lovers. again in my opinion better then moi etc. (And i am a bongouru drinker primarily.) very rushy with a nice balance.

kw2292

Kava Curious
The Dua Na Bilo Vanuatuan kava was absolutely the worst thing ever sent to me, but the Fijian Waka has been a staple for years. Always on point and pretty consistent heady side of balanced effects.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
The Dua Na Bilo Vanuatuan kava was absolutely the worst thing ever sent to me, but the Fijian Waka has been a staple for years. Always on point and pretty consistent heady side of balanced effects.
I agree, though I never tried their Vanu. I drink the waka regularly. Great deal for $46.95 a pound on Amazon.

Z

Zardoz

Hello Lovely People!

My Name is James Bower and I am the owner of Dua Na Bilo. Our brand name is a fijian term which somewhat means pass me a shell. We thought this would be a fantastic name to use since our kava supply comes from Fiji. We are a new vendor to the kava world located in Lynwood Washington. This isn't a full time thing for us but more of a sideline income earning business. We have a great connection with a kava farm in Savusavu, Fiji where we source our wonderful kava from. This connection started 10 years ago when i had first visited Fiji. Since then i have been getting my personal stash for the farmer but now have decided to share this wonderful beverage with others while making a few bucks. I've been drinking kava for quite a while now and was first introduced to it through my indo-fijian friends who migrated over here from Fiji. It was through them that i was inspired to visit Fiji and I'm glad I did.

Anyways we've just started retailing on Amazon and I'm just letting everyone here know about it since it would be hard to search through the list of kavas to find ours. Our kava comes in 1/2 lb ziplock bags and is selling for just $23.95.

Below is the link to our product

Amazon product

Its a noble fijian kava primarily consisting of a cultivar known as Yalu in traditional grind form. We've sent a sample to Kavasseur to give his review on it but I'm jumping the gun and letting everyone know about it.

I look forward to you guys trying it and letting me know how it feels. Would be great to have a file for product reviews here.

PS: I've done an acetone test on the kava to confirm nobility. There's no nausea or next day effects experienced with our kava

Thank you![/SIZE]
Your brand of Kava is my absolute favorite. It is both potent and a small batch lasts me all day. I had it a long time, from Amazon, then it disappeared. I was overjoyed to see it again. By the way, do you sell direct?

Z

Zardoz

Hello Lovely People!

My Name is James Bower and I am the owner of Dua Na Bilo. Our brand name is a fijian term which somewhat means pass me a shell. We thought this would be a fantastic name to use since our kava supply comes from Fiji. We are a new vendor to the kava world located in Lynwood Washington. This isn't a full time thing for us but more of a sideline income earning business. We have a great connection with a kava farm in Savusavu, Fiji where we source our wonderful kava from. This connection started 10 years ago when i had first visited Fiji. Since then i have been getting my personal stash for the farmer but now have decided to share this wonderful beverage with others while making a few bucks. I've been drinking kava for quite a while now and was first introduced to it through my indo-fijian friends who migrated over here from Fiji. It was through them that i was inspired to visit Fiji and I'm glad I did.

Anyways we've just started retailing on Amazon and I'm just letting everyone here know about it since it would be hard to search through the list of kavas to find ours. Our kava comes in 1/2 lb ziplock bags and is selling for just $23.95.

Below is the link to our product

Amazon product

Its a noble fijian kava primarily consisting of a cultivar known as Yalu in traditional grind form. We've sent a sample to Kavasseur to give his review on it but I'm jumping the gun and letting everyone know about it.

I look forward to you guys trying it and letting me know how it feels. Would be great to have a file for product reviews here.

PS: I've done an acetone test on the kava to confirm nobility. There's no nausea or next day effects experienced with our kava

Thank you![/SIZE]
Just like the first time I bought your product, I bought one pound, and it immediately disappeared from Amazon. This month, I saw your product on Amazon, only a week ago, and bought one pound again, and just like last time, it has disappeared from Amazon and they say they don't know when or if this product will return. Is there a problem supplying this? When do you anticipate that you will have it available again? Is there a way to buy it directly from you? Please let me know at [email protected] .

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just like the first time I bought your product, I bought one pound, and it immediately disappeared from Amazon. This month, I saw your product on Amazon, only a week ago, and bought one pound again, and just like last time, it has disappeared from Amazon and they say they don't know when or if this product will return. Is there a problem supplying this? When do you anticipate that you will have it available again? Is there a way to buy it directly from you? Please let me know at [email protected] .
This is the parent company.