What's new

Anything back in stock soon?

gaia.tree

Kava Curious
Anybody know when KT is planning on restocking anything? I’ll be going with KWK if I can’t get any KTime stuff. Still
Got about an lb left before I’m out and I take breaks so I can wait a couple
Weeks for the quality

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Anybody know when KT is planning on restocking anything? I’ll be going with KWK if I can’t get any KTime stuff. Still
Got about an lb left before I’m out and I take breaks so I can wait a couple
Weeks for the quality
I've got some bad news for you, Kavatime is currently having issues with the FDA and is not able to get any kava in from Fiji until they're able to get their appeal taken care of. If you're worried about the kava quality, I can give you good news there. This is over the packaging and not the product.

Here's what the FDA says

"The article is subject to refusal of admission pursuant to section 801(a)(3) in that it appears to be misbranded within the meaning of: Section 403(q) of the Act [21 U.S.C. � 343(q) in that the presentation of the nutrition information (e.g. Supplement Facts label) on the labeling does not comply with the requirements in 21 CFR 101.9 and 101.36. Section 403 of the Act [21 U.S.C. � 343] in that the label fails to bear a domestic address or domestic phone number through which the responsible person (as described in section 761) may receive a report of a serious adverse event with such dietary supplement. Section 403(e)(2) of the Act [21 U.S.C. � 343(e)(2)] and section 1453(a) of the Fair Packaging and Labeling Act [15 U.S.C. �1453(a)], because the labels fail to declare a complete and accurate statement of the net quantity of contents on the principal display panel as required by 21 CFR 101.7."

gaia.tree

Kava Curious
Damn, guess I’ll be waiting then. It’s worth it for the Ambaes, although I’ll probably hit up
kWK in the interim. Thanks for the heads up chief!

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
They have the time to catch something as tiny as that mistake yet they let all sorts of illegal hard drugs enter the country and get shipped around everywhere. Great job FDA & customs, its nice to see out tax dollars hard at work!

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
wow, you'd figure if they fixed it and came back to them, it would get worked out quickly. Especially in this climate its crazy they even went there with the small potato stuff.