What's new

Best Fiji inbound, looking forward

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
I've got a couple lbs. coming in of the Best Fiji root. I've read some positive things about it, I like to shell often, so the price point is definitely economical.

Share any experiences with this root if you've had them.

Thanks,

K

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I've got a couple lbs. coming in of the Best Fiji root. I've read some positive things about it, I like to shell often, so the price point is definitely economical.

Share any experiences with this root if you've had them.

Thanks,

K
They have good roots. I suggest the AAA kavas. Been around forever it seems. I can almost always remember a bestfijikava. I see all the way back to 2008 on thier website registration date, so they've been at this a while now.

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
Bula, it's got a normal, peppery grog taste. Not much numbness. Feeling fine after 3 shells, good so far! I’ll have to look into the AAA, I forget exactly what I got this time...but I DO know it’s half price...

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
I tried the bulk kava finally. It's fairly potent but nothing special in the vibes department, which is to be expected at that price.
Yes, kind of like the stuff they make at my local place-enough to just get some effects...as you said, to be expected at that price. I’ll have to throw back a few more to get a true feel for it..

kavaaa

Kavalier
Yes, kind of like the stuff they make at my local place-enough to just get some effects...as you said, to be expected at that price. I’ll have to throw back a few more to get a true feel for it..
Let us know once you get a feel for it!
I have some bulk and some premium waka on the way. With the price I couldn't help myself.