What's new

Powdered Kava Review Kavafied Lapita

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
This is unique kava that's quite different from any other variety I've personally come across. I'd like to remind anyone who reads this that my views are obviously subjective but I feel it's my duty to be as honest as possible when reviewing a product. Lapita on the palate has a very peppery bite almost, too much for my liking. The effects are unquestionably heavy with a heavy body load and sedation. I personally, am a fan of heavier kavas and tend to drink them after a long day in the evenings. This is good kava if you're having muscle pain or just want to relax. Despite its heaviness, this one for me personally has too many undesirable effects that outweigh the good ones. It's extremely rough on my stomach more so than any other bag of kava I have. Anytime I drink strong kava I tend to feel it slightly the following morning. More than anything the morning after a bula sesh leads to continued anxiety relief and maybe slight brain fog but that's a rarity. Lapita in particular makes me feel extremely sluggish the following day with brain fog making it hard to be at full mental capacity. I believe this is a noble root but it lacks that "clean" feeling I get from a quality cultivator. Another undesirable aspect for me is the fast-acting drying effect it has on my skin even when used in moderation. It's the only variety that has given me not only dermo but a strange almost allergic reaction as well. I'm not here to knock this kava or brand and I feel every kava has its place and time to be enjoyed. Lapita is just simply not the right choice as a daily driver but I can see it as a once in a blue moon "knockout-punch" sleepy time for some.

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
Yeah I did notice that when I tried it
Its a interesting kava and has some enjoyable aspects. I really liked the first time or two i did it. But then the side effects just became an issue. I have had two different bags of it in total over the last couple years and its still hard for me describe this one