What's new

Supplier Review Great Vendor

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
cpReview
{"Headline":"Great Vendor","Grade":10,"Ordering":10,"Shipping":10,"Service":10}
@Artofkava

Now that we've got the vendor reviews working again, I figured I'd leave one. It really has been a pleasure working with this vendor and just getting to know him and see him across various social media platforms. He has great tastes in kavas, and we're grateful for that. Thanks for being around. We need more of the positive attitude that you've got.

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
@Artofkava

Now that we've got the vendor reviews working again, I figured I'd leave one. It really has been a pleasure working with this vendor and just getting to know him and see him across various social media platforms. He has great tastes in kavas, and we're grateful for that. Thanks for being around. We need more of the positive attitude that you've got.
Thanks a lot for that kap!! Its my pleasure. Great people all across the board and im so happy people have been enjoying our kava.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
@Artofkava

No doubt about it the Koro and Kaduvu are both top notch kavas. Heavy and strong, just like I like my.....