What's new

Has anyone tried their kava?

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I am not seeing any reviews. If I'm going to import, it needs to be top shelf kava like Kava Society grade. Please share your experiences.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I am not seeing any reviews. If I'm going to import, it needs to be top shelf kava like Kava Society grade. Please share your experiences.
I don't think you have to import. If you order it comes from the US.

P.S.L. Kava

Pacific Santo
Kava Vendor
It's good. Taste is excellent. It's extremely fresh. It's a light kava effect wise, the Palarasul, so if you're looking for strength go for one of the other offerings, but yeah, it's good kava.
In my experience the Palarasul was not light effect wise. The Palarasul is a very clean feeling kava. If you are not satisficed with the effects send me a message and we will work something out.

We appreciate all the feedback we can get!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
In my experience the Palarasul was not light effect wise. The Palarasul is a very clean feeling kava. If you are not satisficed with the effects send me a message and we will work something out.

We appreciate all the feedback we can get!
Ohh man, no it's not like that. I'm honestly thinking I could be a light-responder to this strain. I'm going to grab another source of Palarasul and I'll let you know afterwards. I'm thinking about going for the PSL melomelo next :)

Jacob Bula

Nobody
I agree with the Kapm. I really enjoy the palarasul. It smells and tastes great, and it can be very sedating after I have already had a few shells of another strain.. When I wake up in the middle of the night, I look at my legs and wonder if I can move them. It did take a bit more dosage wise, but I did enjoy it for night time kava. I have a pound of their Melo Melo sitting on my counter. It will probably be around a month before I cracked it open though.