What's new

Kava vendors uk

Want to be supplied kava in London uk. The name Edward keeps popping up. How do I get to him etc. Where can I find vendors that supply uk. Looked on amazon but vendors that send sparse. Tried nz a while back and bought some instant. Decent but wasn't worth the price. Am I stuck with amazon. Still expensive when you factor in shipping. Was thinking about using extract. Doesn't get good publicity. Ex addict and look for kick. Can I get away with extracts? Tried K@ and ended up with withdrawal once coming off. Boo. Pain. Thanks in advance. Tried kava and love. Its seemingly safe if your carful. Just want replacement that doesn't break bank. Vendors that ship to uk would be a start. Kalm with kava seemed good but cancelled my order when the realised it was to uk. Help. Going round in circles.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Want to be supplied kava in London uk. The name Edward keeps popping up. How do I get to him etc. Where can I find vendors that supply uk. Looked on amazon but vendors that send sparse. Tried nz a while back and bought some instant. Decent but wasn't worth the price. Am I stuck with amazon. Still expensive when you factor in shipping. Was thinking about using extract. Doesn't get good publicity. Ex addict and look for kick. Can I get away with extracts? Tried K@ and ended up with withdrawal once coming off. Boo. Pain. Thanks in advance. Tried kava and love. Its seemingly safe if your carful. Just want replacement that doesn't break bank. Vendors that ship to uk would be a start. Kalm with kava seemed good but cancelled my order when the realised it was to uk. Help. Going round in circles.
Hello, I sell kava in the UK as a pet supplement only. If you have an anxious pet I can help. My site is at petsupplementseurope.eu . If you register and log in then you will be able to see the bottom section which is anxiety supplements for pets. My full list with prices is there. It's not cheap because I have to import it in small quantities from the US rather than large quantities direct from the islands. It's what it is. I do my best to keep prices down but the GBPUSD exchange rate hasn't been helping recently. Fortunately it's coming back a bit so things should be getting a bit cheaper soon. The plus side is that I have it in stock in this country so you don't need to worry about customs and it usually arrives in a few days. Also I stock some good strong kavas.