What's new

koro and kadavu are back!

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
@Artofkava , Thanks for sending that sample of the dokobana waka with the koro and kadavu. Do you have any details regarding this root?
Dokobana is a single cultivar from a farm in Natewa Fiji. Were working with them to get it here. For me its very smooth. A little mouth numb but not overly so. Light pepper smell. Id love to hear ur opinion on the effects. I kinda fell in love with this one. Kl% and ct is on its way.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Dokobana is a single cultivar from a farm in Natewa Fiji. Were working with them to get it here. For me its very smooth. A little mouth numb but not overly so. Light pepper smell. Id love to hear ur opinion on the effects. I kinda fell in love with this one. Kl% and ct is on its way.
I don't see Dokobana on the site, is that being listed soon?

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
That works out with my kava budget :) I already went over it this past week, look forward to trying it. Any info on the Chemotype and KL%?
hey! the dokobana is in and on sale. the code is shellsup and is good until monday night. kl% is 6.73 and ct is 425361. its completely different from our other offerings but is really nice. hits me right away and leaves me mellow thru the day. i think itll be a great base to round out the line when we build it out more