What's new

Kava Last Night

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
Had Kava Last Night, broke my ankle in two places this morning. Was prescribed Tramadol for the pain. Been over 12 hours and I didn't even think about it when I was at the doc....I should be ok to take it I think....

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Had Kava Last Night, broke my ankle in two places this morning. Was prescribed Tramadol for the pain. Been over 12 hours and I didn't even think about it when I was at the doc....I should be ok to take it I think....
Ah that sucks man, sorry to hear about the ankle. I think you are A ok to take it. Maybe lay off the kava for a bit.

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
Ah that sucks man, sorry to hear about the ankle. I think you are A ok to take it. Maybe lay off the kava for a bit.
Yeah I got into a fight with the vacuum cleaner cable lol it won. I'll be popping the pain meds after I eat.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
What about some K@ for the pain rather than tramadol?
Hi Gabriel, while I fully support your suggestion, the reason we don't have discussion about that herb is that it tends to eclipse kava when the two of them are side by side. No hate to that community. We just do our best to keep them separate, and focus on kava. Kava has endemic pain relieving properties itself, as it acts as a COX-1 and COX-2 enzyme inhibitor which are in the same vein as ibuprofen or celebrex.

StevenF

Kava Enthusiast
Sorry to hear about your ankle. Hope you make a quick recovery!

Gabriel Belmont

Kava Curious
Hi Gabriel, while I fully support your suggestion, the reason we don't have discussion about that herb is that it tends to eclipse kava when the two of them are side by side. No hate to that community. We just do our best to keep them separate, and focus on kava. Kava has endemic pain relieving properties itself, as it acts as a COX-1 and COX-2 enzyme inhibitor which are in the same vein as ibuprofen or celebrex.
Yes I fully agree, as Kava is my main go to on a daily basis. I just have an issue with tramadol as I was addicted to it for six years.

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
Yes I fully agree, as Kava is my main go to on a daily basis. I just have an issue with tramadol as I was addicted to it for six years.
Well if it gives you any peace of mind I didn't finish the first prescription and haven't touched the second. Instead I find myself taking a single 250 advil once a day if the pain won't calm down enough for me to rest.

Last edited: