What's new

Powdered Kava Santa Cruz (Solomon)

fijivanuakava

Kava Vendor

Santa Cruz
  • PURE NOBLE KAVA.
  • FREE SHIPPING.
  • 100% SUN DRIED.
  • HEAVY EFFECTS. RELAXES BODY AND MIND, FOR EVENING DRINKING.
  • MEDIUM GRIND. NEED STRAINER BAG TO MAKE IT TRADITIONAL WAY.

Our Solomon Islands Kava comes from a group of islands named SANTA CRUZ, a part of the Temotu Province. These potent roots are a combination of approx. 80% Lateral and 20% basal roots, resulting in a very smooth and creamy taste profile. These are matured 5 year old plants. Santa Cruz comes directly from the source. SANTA CRUZ WILL NOT DISAPPOINT.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just want to let you know that this kava is serious. I don't know what kind of plutonium fertilizer they use over there, but it makes for some WICKED kavas. This is a Solomon kava that lacks about 80% of that "Solomon" taste that's so characteristic to kavas from that area. It does, however, retain 100% of that Solomon punch. I had the chance to try this kava out for Tesh before he made it available. 25 minutes after drinking, I found it VERY difficult to brush my teeth, and I use an electric toothbrush. This one is so strong it will make your jaw clench. I can reduce my dose by 1/3 and still feel completely washed over. Super muscle melt, and long lasting.

FYI you'll want to drink this one earlier on in the day to prevent it following you into the next if that bothers you.

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
I just got some of this as a sample with my lb of old roots and Vanuatu kava.
I mixed 1 allubal of Vanuatu from Fiji vanu and two alluballs of the santa Cruz from the sample i was sent.
Wow!!! My face is numb.
It is very strong very mild tasting and very relaxing and uplifting.

Thank you the sample with my other order!!
Fiji Vanu is the best!!!

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Can someone compare this to another kava in the strength and profile? We talking like pure heaviness, or just strong kava? My interest is piqued.

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
For just strength maybe comparable to Stone but way different. Very long lasting you will feel tired the next day if you drink too much or too close to bedtime