What's new

Next day lethargy

Stefan

Kava Curious
I use adaptogens along side kava with no alcohol. And especially Rhodiola, Mucuna, and Tongkat Ali can give an energy boost like nothing I've tried and each day you're taking it only increases in effect for like 14 days then goes steady with slower improvements. I actually have to remind myself to rest because my mind gets tired before my body. Other to recommend would be Bacopa and Ashwagandha. Can increase attention, memory and actually increases synaptogenesis the formation of new synapses (dendrital prolifiration) so you can reprogram old patterns of behavior. Old yogis used this alongside yoga in India, and in large doses this stuff is just crazy as much as one suddenly can recognize of ones own patterns in behavior, emotions and thought. Makes me need less kava also which is nice, which is my point here. as well

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Yes a heavy amount of Kava will result in you being tired and lazy all through the next day. A lot of Kava will still have the relaxing feeling on your body even after you sleep.

I drink Kava heavy but I've gotten used to getting my ass up for work every morning, still very lazy & tired. lol

Drink plenty of water the next day. It'll help stable you

& try doing a much smaller dose lol
Totally how I roll!

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
I use adaptogens along side kava with no alcohol. And especially Rhodiola, Mucuna, and Tongkat Ali can give an energy boost like nothing I've tried and each day you're taking it only increases in effect for like 14 days then goes steady with slower improvements. I actually have to remind myself to rest because my mind gets tired before my body. Other to recommend would be Bacopa and Ashwagandha. Can increase attention, memory and actually increases synaptogenesis the formation of new synapses (dendrital prolifiration) so you can reprogram old patterns of behavior. Old yogis used this alongside yoga in India, and in large doses this stuff is just crazy as much as one suddenly can recognize of ones own patterns in behavior, emotions and thought. Makes me need less kava also which is nice, which is my point here. as well
Off topic but where do you get your Tonkat Ali?

Orz[EST]

Kava Enthusiast
Damiana makes kava mote strongly 'felt', probably it is healthier than triple or quadruple dose of kava.

Damiana by itself is not really 'felt'.