What's new

Shipping times

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
This is my second order from Kavaloloko.
My first was for the 6 ounce Tonga OG which arrived within 5 days.

My current order is for a pound of the Tonga OG which said the label was created on 4/30. It has been in transit after leaving Aurora Colorado with an delivery date of May 10th. That is a very long time for mail from Colorado to California. I think it is shipped select parcel.
Is this shipping time normal from Colorado to California?
The kava is excellent though

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
This is my second order from Kavaloloko.
My first was for the 6 ounce Tonga OG which arrived within 5 days.

My current order is for a pound of the Tonga OG which said the label was created on 4/30. It has been in transit after leaving Aurora Colorado with an delivery date of May 10th. That is a very long time for mail from Colorado to California. I think it is shipped select parcel.
Is this shipping time normal from Colorado to California?
The kava is excellent though

No this is not normal with our shipping. Not sure what's going on with USPS but they've been delaying a lot of our orders lately. We have people that live in Colorado that pay for the shipping method because they live hours away and its been taking USPS a whole lot longer also.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Look forward to free samples coming your way.

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
Thank you very much.

I know it is not you.

USPS has been hit or miss lately.

Yes we haven't experienced this many delays until recently.
We hate when our customers are not satisfied!
We are currently looking into other shipping methods.

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
I received my order today and a FedEx package with a couple of bags of sample kava. I was so impressed. Wow! Thank you!
I am having a stressful day at work.
We are short staffed, they are pushing all this new?technology very quickly and I am training one of the new supervisors.
I drank a couple of glasses of Tonga OG and wow!
My body is relaxed my mind is still sharp.
I am calm this kava is superb.
Great kava

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
I received my order today and a FedEx package with a couple of bags of sample kava. I was so impressed. Wow! Thank you!
I am having a stressful day at work.
We are short staffed, they are pushing all this new?technology very quickly and I am training one of the new supervisors.
I drank a couple of glasses of Tonga OG and wow!
My body is relaxed my mind is still sharp.
I am calm this kava is superb.
Great kava

We are glad you received your order along with the free samples we promised due to delayed shipping.
Glad we were able to help with your stressful day!

Enjoy!

Last edited: