What's new

Anybody tried Kava Kings?

jewalker7842

Kava Curious
Not to be confused with Kings Kava who has a bed rep on here.

Https://www.kavakings.com/ looks to be a legit operation. I'm just not seeing them here on the forum or unless they are under some other name? I'll let everyone know about it when it comes in tomorrow. I bought it off of Amazon.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Not to be confused with Kings Kava who has a bed rep on here.

Https://www.kavakings.com/ looks to be a legit operation. I'm just not seeing them here on the forum or unless they are under some other name? I'll let everyone know about it when it comes in tomorrow. I bought it off of Amazon.
haha, yeah for a second there I thought you meant the other.

Haven't heard too much about this vendor. If you happen to give them a shot, let us know how it turns out.

jewalker7842

Kava Curious
haha, yeah for a second there I thought you meant the other.

Haven't heard too much about this vendor. If you happen to give them a shot, let us know how it turns out.
Sure thing! It comes in tomorrow. I love Tongan kava so I'm looking forward to it. I'll leave a review on it tomorrow afternoon.

jewalker7842

Kava Curious
Alright! The time has come! I’m not good at giving reviews. I’ll give it a go anyways. I ordered this from Amazon. If you look up Kava Kings it’s the first thing that shows up. You can order it from their website as well—kavakings.com

The kava came in a sealed bag like all of them do. I tore it open and took a big ole whiff. To my surprise it was not strong at all. It didn’t have that offensive earthy peppery smell which is what I expected. Most Tongans I’ve tried are very mild and smooth. This Tongan is no different. It has a very mild lemony, piney, earth smell, and dare say the least offensive odor of kava I’ve smelled. Yes I’m one of those people that think kava tastes nasty and smells worse. I don’t drink it for the taste LOL.

So I mixed up two aluballs and got to shaking. The kava that came out was nice and creamy and thick. I then mixed a little oat milk in and down the hatch it went. So my surprise i didn’t need a chaser. It ALMOST tasted good. I’m sure if I put some chocolate or cinnamon or something along those lines it would Taste decent, but I don’t like adding calories as it makes my heart race with kava and sugar.

I waited about 30 minutes and I’ve got to say this stuff is pretty dang potent. I felt a slight euphoria, not as much as some other kavas I’ve tried. But it’s gave my head a nice buzz and it’s moved down through the rest of my body. I’m nice and relaxed now sitting on the front porch with a smile on my face LOL. I’m making another shell as we speak and will keep y’all updated. I may not need another one lol

Attachments

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Alright! The time has come! I’m not good at giving reviews. I’ll give it a go anyways. I ordered this from Amazon. If you look up Kava Kings it’s the first thing that shows up. You can order it from their website as well—kavakings.com

The kava came in a sealed bag like all of them do. I tore it open and took a big ole whiff. To my surprise it was not strong at all. It didn’t have that offensive earthy peppery smell which is what I expected. Most Tongans I’ve tried are very mild and smooth. This Tongan is no different. It has a very mild lemony, piney, earth smell, and dare say the least offensive odor of kava I’ve smelled. Yes I’m one of those people that think kava tastes nasty and smells worse. I don’t drink it for the taste LOL.

So I mixed up two aluballs and got to shaking. The kava that came out was nice and creamy and thick. I then mixed a little oat milk in and down the hatch it went. So my surprise i didn’t need a chaser. It ALMOST tasted good. I’m sure if I put some chocolate or cinnamon or something along those lines it would Taste decent, but I don’t like adding calories as it makes my heart race with kava and sugar.

I waited about 30 thirty’s minutes and I’ve got to say this stuff is pretty dang potent. I felt a slight euphoria, not as much as some other kavas I’ve tried. But it’s gave my head a little buzz and it’s moved down through the rest of my body. I’m nice and relaxed now. I’m making another shell as we speak and will keep y’all updated.
Right on! Now when people search for this kava, or we run across anyone asking the same questions we can point them here. Thank you for your service!

jewalker7842

Kava Curious
It would seem this stuff is a bit of a creeper. I'd say I've got the full effect around 40 minutes after drinking my first shell, and WOW O_O! I won't be having a second shell until this one wears off a bit. This stuff is STRONG! Do not let that mild taste fool you. Definitely wait about 30-40 minutes before another shell because you might be surprised and on the front porch with a smile on your face staring into the sunset lol.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It would seem this stuff is a bit of a creeper. I'd say I've got the full effect around 40 minutes after drinking my first shell, and WOW O_O! I won't be having a second shell until this one wears off a bit. This stuff is STRONG! Do not let that mild taste fool you. Definitely wait about 30-40 minutes before another shell because you might be surprised and on the front porch with a smile on your face staring into the sunset lol.
Don't threaten us with a good time.

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
Its been a lonnng time since I've had this Kava & don't remember much of how it felt but I do know people who drink this Kava often & they love it!
Good review!