What's new

Kava Blend Cacaova Kava

Karuna Kava

Kava Entrepreneur Boise, ID
Kava Vendor
Cacaova Kava

• 18oz bottles contain 4.5 shells each (4.5 servings)
  • Solomon’s Secret Kava Root 12% Kavalactone 4-2-3 Profile
  • Organic Cacao Vanilla Tea (Davidsons Organic Teas), Montana Wildflower Honey
  • Brewers Notes: This is a fantastic anytime kava tea. Cacao is rich in antioxidants, so now you have legitimate health reasons for drinking kava. This is a “break in case of emergency” kava blend. When trouble and tribulation present themselves, don’t let stress drag you down; let kava help you stay cool, calm, and collected!
This is some seriously smooth kava. Made with a Solomon Islands lateral kava root, this grog is deeply calming and relaxing, but also very happy, cheerful, and elevating. This kava is squeezed in a base of Organic Cacao Vanilla tea, and lightly sweetened with Montana wildflower honey; smooth, tasty, and strong!

Our beverages are always brewed with medium grind kava root, and are squeezed / strained by hand for maximum effectiveness and optimum flavor. All Karuna Kava products are made in a commercial kitchen under safe and socially distanced conditions, and are shipped directly to your door through FedEx on icepacks for maximum freshness.

To ensure product quality, our hand strained kava beverages only ship out Monday-Thursday each week. You can order locally for delivery at any time and we will do our best to provide same day delivery!

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I would definitely buy if I saw a little Black Friday sale going on. I’m a little hesitant at the claim of “triple shell” because I’m not sure how 12.5g of kava makes 3 good shells. I would hope at that price a single container would get you a decent krunk.

KavaKween

Kava Curious
I would definitely buy if I saw a little Black Friday sale going on. I’m a little hesitant at the claim of “triple shell” because I’m not sure how 12.5g of kava makes 3 good shells. I would hope at that price a single container would get you a decent krunk.
I agree that 3 shells is a stretch. I've found that a container delivers a nice buzz with great flavor. ::happyshell::

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
I love to mix it in the some powder I make with an Alluball. I take the second wash from an Alluball session and put in about 1/2 of the Kuruna kava and I get a very nice relaxing buzz with a great taste

Karuna Kava

Kava Vendor
I agree that 3 shells is a stretch. I've found that a container delivers a nice buzz with great flavor. ::happyshell::
We use the "three shell" measurement as most kava bars serve 4oz shells, and the pouch is 12oz! I think with our brewing methods and quality of kava though, it definitely gets the job done (and then some) past the "three shell feel"! The Kavasseur thought it felt closer to 4-5 "shells" worth of strength per pouch, but we base it mostly on volume! Bula!

Karuna Kava

Kava Vendor
I love to mix it in the some powder I make with an Alluball. I take the second wash from an Alluball session and put in about 1/2 of the Kuruna kava and I get a very nice relaxing buzz with a great taste
This is a great use of our kava; mixing into your own homebrew is a good way to make it stretch and get a ton of value out of the product, and I've found that even just a shell worth of Karuna Kava (4oz) mixed into a double (8oz) of your own kava lends a really nice flavor and boost to your homebrew! Bula, glad you are enjoying! Use code KAVAFORUMS at your next checkout for a nice discount.

Karuna Kava

Kava Vendor
Hey there! We can definitely hook you up with a nice discount code; use code KAVAFORUMS at checkout. We try to make kava stronger than most kava bars, and cheaper to boot. We use organic and completely natural ingredients and some of the best kava root on the planet to make our beverages easy drinking, strong and effective. I think a pouch will get you feeling just right! Our larger packs are definitely more economical, but even when you buy a 6 pack its more affordable than most kava bar premium drinks, and I would argue the quality makes that a pretty good deal. Bula my friend! If you have any other questions, we'd love to answer them!