What's new

I Love Kava Friday I love kava what?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I LOVE KAVA FRIDAY!

Yes indeed, kava lovers, we're here. That special day has settled in around us, marking the beginning of yet another weekend. Gonna be pretty hot out there, so naturally I'll be inside, lol.

I hope everyone has an excellent one!

Bula/Malok!

Mackenzie

Kava Curious
I just placed an order for nakamal at home's wow kava. I'm super excited to try it, but tonight I'll be celebrating Friday with some tongan kava

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I just placed an order for nakamal at home's wow kava. I'm super excited to try it, but tonight I'll be celebrating Friday with some tongan kava
I made it until 12:15 and made a big bowl of WoW because it is a kava that doesn't make me tired and gives me a bit of lift if I don't over due it. Great stuff!

Mackenzie

Kava Curious
I made it until 12:15 and made a big bowl of WoW because it is a kava that doesn't make me tired and gives me a bit of lift if I don't over due it. Great stuff!
Good to know. I'm a kava lightweight, so I'll have to be careful

TJrriffic

Porkchop Express Driver
Tonight is "beyond" night where we bs with some good buddies and grog til we can't grog no more.
Then grog some more.
Malok!

jewalker7842

Kava Curious
Bula boys and girls! I have been crushed by work recently so my kava drinking will be starting early this weekend! We will see if I make until noon.....
Day late, but I started at 10 AM this morning. I then made another bowl around 3 PM. Debating on a third lol.