What's new

Made a mistake - overstock of Ginger Kava Candy

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Aloha Kava Forums! With the last production run, I have a big overstock on Ginger Kava Candy and doing a BOGO (buy one get one) with 15% Off!
**The only thing I ask is please DO NOT resale. This is for personal use for those who could use a little extra kava these days.
Use Coupon Code: bogoginger
OziaOriginals.com
**Any boxes of Ginger purchased will be doubled (must enter in "bogoginger")
**15% off all orders (regardless of flavor)

OVERSTOCK SALE.png

If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks again!
Steve

PapaCthulu

Kava Lover
Aloha Kava Forums! With the last production run, I have a big overstock on Ginger Kava Candy and doing a BOGO (buy one get one) with 15% Off!
**The only thing I ask is please DO NOT resale. This is for personal use for those who could use a little extra kava these days.
Use Coupon Code: bogoginger
OziaOriginals.com
**Any boxes of Ginger purchased will be doubled (must enter in "bogoginger")
**15% off all orders (regardless of flavor)

View attachment 12885

If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks again!
Steve
Man, I literally just bought some of your new coconut cream flavored candy and it is supposed to arrive some time Wednesday. I plan on sharing however, and if it goes well, I'll take you up on your offer.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Man, I literally just bought some of your new coconut cream flavored candy and it is supposed to arrive some time Wednesday. I plan on sharing however, and if it goes well, I'll take you up on your offer.
awesome thanks a ton and hope you enjoy the Coconut Cream! Will have the offer going for a little bit on the Ginger so I can clear some out :)

PapaCthulu

Kava Lover
awesome thanks a ton and hope you enjoy the Coconut Cream! Will have the offer going for a little bit on the Ginger so I can clear some out :)
I have ordered a box of the ginger mint. The coconut cream is pretty darn good. It works for it's intended purpose. I have found an few additional use for the candy. Taking it after you consume kava can extend the effects of your session and is cheaper, tastier and quicker than preparing another batch of grog. It's also good if you are holding off on making grog for whatever reason if you are attempting to keep your tolerance low

Last edited:

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
I have ordered a box of the ginger mint. The coconut cream is pretty darn good. It works for it's intended purpose. I have found an few additional use for the candy. Taking it after you consume kava can extend the effects of your session and is cheaper, tastier and quicker than preparing another batch of grog. It's also good if you are holding off on making grog for whatever reason if you are attempting to keep your tolerance low
Thanks great!! Glad you are enjoying them :). The "day after" a good even sesh works wonders too and kicks those lactones back in pretty quick

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
The ginger kava candies were the first kava candy I ever had. It was a few years ago, and I had them in wintertime while hiking. They rock! Thank you.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
The ginger kava candies were the first kava candy I ever had. It was a few years ago, and I had them in wintertime while hiking. They rock! Thank you.
thats awesome! Kava + hiking is a great day

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
How do I know if the promo code worked, nothing changes in the cart when I apply it
Coupon should be good to go again. Sorry, about that. I reset it as there should be a 15% discount with it as well. Thanks again