What's new

Order no update

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
I placed an order 10 days ago and still haven't received a tracking number,

I've noticed some problems with this company over the past few months, can anyone shed any light on an update?

I just want my tracker and to know irs on its way :(

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I placed an order 10 days ago and still haven't received a tracking number,

I've noticed some problems with this company over the past few months, can anyone shed any light on an update?

I just want my tracker and to know irs on its way :(
Yeah, man. They're having some sort of customer support problems. Someone must have gone on "vacation".

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
It's been 15 days now and still not been shipped. No replies from emails.

Does anyone have a contact number for this company? Won't be using them again this is ridiculous

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It's been 15 days now and still not been shipped. No replies from emails.

Does anyone have a contact number for this company? Won't be using them again this is ridiculous
(510) 209-9726, but the question remains: Would they answer? Worth a shot, I suppose, before you call your CC proccessor. If this does not work, call your credit card and dispute the charges.

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
Update, contacted my bank today and have already received the refund. I would use this company again, but I would advise people to email them to ask if they're actually available before placing an order. They must be having some trouble or gone out of business or something. Almost a month with no communication and no dispatch email isn't right.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Update, contacted my bank today and have already received the refund. I would use this company again, but I would advise people to email them to ask if they're actually available before placing an order. They must be having some trouble or gone out of business or something. Almost a month with no communication and no dispatch email isn't right.
It's not right. They can remove the "purchase" button on their website if their stock is out. Just weird because it's not like people won't be asking for their money back.

kava32

Same problem for me.
I made a purchase the 9 october from France but it hasn't been shipped yet and no replies to 3 contacts by emails.
I was a customer since more than 2 years with 13 previous orders, all shipped without problem and fast reply to contacts. My last order was in april, may be longer than usual for shippment, about 10 days.
This time I would be surprised if I receive it. It seems that this company is out of business and I doubt it will reappear.
I could understand and wait if they were out of stock but they don't reply to contacts, so the problem seems serious.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Same problem for me.
I made a purchase the 9 october from France but it hasn't been shipped yet and no replies to 3 contacts by emails.
I was a customer since more than 2 years with 13 previous orders, all shipped without problem and fast reply to contacts. My last order was in april, may be longer than usual for shippment, about 10 days.
This time I would be surprised if I receive it. It seems that this company is out of business and I doubt it will reappear.
I could understand and wait if they were out of stock but they don't reply to contacts, so the problem seems serious.
They got hit by the FDA over a year ago in regards to failing to develop, maintain, and follow a Foreign Supplier Verification Program for any of the foods they import.

It makes me wonder if they just ignored that and kept going, and this part makes me think it:

"We acknowledge that during the most recent inspection, you told our investigator that you intended to retain a consultant within 30 days of our inspection to help develop your firm’s FSVPs. As of the date of this letter, we have not received any information regarding your FSVPs or planned corrective actions."

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Any update on whether BFK ended up shipping anything out to anyone?
Just saw recently where someone had to go back and do a reverse charge with their credit card company. I can't believe the processor they use hasn't cancelled them yet.

kava32

Finally the order was shipped 2 days ago. It is in transit with USPS.
I hope it is the same for the others orders and they are back in business.
I always bought the AAA Grade Vanuatu and it was good Kava, and regular every time. There is better but for the price it is a good deal.