What's new

Powdered Kava Review Hanakapi'ai

D

Deleted User01

Now your talking! That's my daytime favorite right now. Had a good dose of it yesterday afternoon and I was on cruise control. Another good review of a Fine Noble Kava!

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Hi @odys1i, thanks for the great review!!! (y)
You and @shakas really like this but I found to like the Mo'i better for a heady kava. But since everyone is giving it great reviews, I'm thinking I should give this on a retry. So again thanks for the review!!!

violet

Do all things with love
While I think Hanakapi'ai is quite heady I think it has some great body effects too, at least for me. I really, really like this one and it's potent enough for me to use as a nighttime kava. I find it a little too sedating for daytime use. I've only used it in micronized though, and I'm starting to think there are nuanced differences in the effects between different forms of the same strain, so my perception could be different with ground root.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
While I think Hanakapi'ai is quite heady I think it has some great body effects too, at least for me. I really, really like this one and it's potent enough for me to use as a nighttime kava. I find it a little too sedating for daytime use. I've only used it in micronized though, and I'm starting to think there are nuanced differences in the effects between different forms of the same strain, so my perception could be different with ground root.
Thanks that's exactly what I perceived using this (for daytime kava). Not saying it's bad, just not what I'm looking for.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Hi @odys1i, thanks for the great review!!! (y)
You and @shakas really like this but I found to like the Mo'i better for a heady kava. But since everyone is giving it great reviews, I'm thinking I should give this on a retry. So again thanks for the review!!!
edit: I've never had this one. I prefer the full blast of mahakea...and papa kea showed a lot of promise. From what I've heard, this sounds like one that might hit me right.

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
@shakas I'm also loving the Mahakea...micro that's. ;)
But for gentle yet potent relaxation Hanakapi'ai is where it's at for me. I outlined this in the review I just made.(y)

Anyways, great review @odys1i ! :D The shell ratings you've given are similar to what I've been experiencing and though those type of things are subjective; I'm nonetheless glad there's others whom like what Hanakapi'ai has to offer. (y)