What's new

Powdered Kava Review Boroguru

Kava_newbie

Mi Kava, su Kava
Boroguru from GHK was my first kava to taste. It's awesome. I'm having a shell or two right now. I find it very calming and mind clearing, and it helps my bum knee as I was taken off of my pain killers and was drinking way too much beer, like way too much... Kava helps!

I would rate Boroguru from GHK as good. I haven't tried any other as of yet but enjoy the overall experience and would recommend it as a starting kava for anyone new to the experience. It works for my anxiety, stress and specifically my pain management as I currently suffer from a bad knee injury and am not on pain killers. It has a dulling effect and yet my mind is fairly clear and bright and active... not lazy at all mentally.

I'll be getting more of this stuff.

Cheers,

Your friendly Canadian Kava_Newbie

Last edited by a moderator:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Right On @Kava_newbie, great review!! (y)
I think that's a pretty fair assessment for boroguru based on my experience, so great job.
One question though, what are you going to do with your name when you're not a kava newbie any longer?? :)

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Right On @Kava_newbie, great review!! (y)
I think that's a pretty fair assessment for boroguru based on my experience, so great job.
One question though, what are you going to do with your name when you're not a kava newbie any longer?? :)
I'll get to my reply on your post Headhodge...but first....Great review @Kava_newbie , I'm an ol stickler for Boroguru one way or another with my likeness of it which appears to encompass my prevalent use of heavi-er-ish strains; though once you dive into the exorbitant (not really ;) it's pretty ::awesomesmiles::) ocean of cultivars and become versed in headi-er or "hybridized" strains, kava lends another lease on life as it's often coined. (y) So as a question answer to your statement (finally hahaha :LOL:) Headhodge; aren't we all kava newbies every time we try a new cultivar or kava product? ::indeedsir:: Yes I'm reaching but at the least *I'll* continue believing that every time I crack open a fresh bag of kava it's likely to be just a tinge varied...not too much though because then I'd stray into tudei territory. And I've heard "through the grapevine" this's what monks call hallowed ground. ::frosty:::alien:
Wait what's this?!?!::onthespot::::nooooooo::....well you get the picture....erm video. ;)