What's new

Noble Clouds E-Liquid Launching Soon!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy Lanier

Noble Clouds E-liquid co-Owner/partner
Kava Vendor
Please contact me for further details! We are doing this proper and with integrity. I'm not hyping the product up when I say .... You are going to be "wow'd". There have been a lot of crooked vendors offering ineffective similar products. That's not us... :)

Much love,
Timothy

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I see you figured it out! This forum software was one of the most user friendly designs I could find.

Also, once we talk I'll help you get a proper introduction going for your new product.

Timothy Lanier

Kava Vendor
I see you figured it out! This forum software was one of the most user friendly designs I could find.

Also, once we talk I'll help you get a proper introduction going for your new product.
You are quite the Tennessee Gentleman! Can you chat this evening?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Chris, I'm going to have a phone call with him this afternoon. I'm assuming an eliquid featuring kava, but we'll see ::awesomesmiles::

Timothy Lanier

Kava Vendor
We know there will disbelievers and skeptics... My challenge for those is to simply try it. Jimmy I will be talking to at soon! We are also donating a dollar from every bottle sold to the I.K.E.C. ....

Timothy Lanier

Kava Vendor
Chris I will be contacting you soon! I want you to hear our mission and hear about the product and methods derived. You are a respected leader in this community (even though we unfortunately strangers) and your opinion and feedback is invaluable.

D

Deleted User01

Maybe it's some kind of liquid for E-Cigarettes. I know that Kapm is quite the Tennessee Vapo'er. Or something like that. :rolleyes:

Roaddog

Kava Who?
We know there will disbelievers and skeptics... My challenge for those is to simply try it. Jimmy I will be talking to at soon! We are also donating a dollar from every bottle sold to the I.K.E.C. ....
Well Sir I would be proud to try you product. I have tried a lot of different products. As you can see in the Review section. Meaning, I shoot it straight. For instance, I was skeptical of the Product Kava Candy. Well I was wrong, Kava Candy is an excellent product, that My wife and I use almost daily.

Now I would also like to add, I used a very expensive, 5 volt, high Tech, Vaporizer, for about a year and a half. I used it to slowly tapper off nicotine. Also I have had the cheep junk E cig crap, so I know my Vaporizers, atomizers, e juice tanks, and all of it. So Ill proudly try your product, and Ill give it a Review. But up front, with all due respect, I think this whole vaporizing Kava is BS. I don't believe it is scientifically possible to make Kavatones, perform in this manner. Now if your products goal, is to taste like kava, I believe that would be doable, But who the hell would want that. But If your goal, is to feel the effects of Kava, Via vaporizing,( Like MJ can be made into a vaporizable form) I simply cant see how it would be possible. Also even if it was possible, I believe it would require a modified Vaporizer, Like MJ needs.

Now, I also now how to distill liquids. Meaning I know how to run an ethanol distillation apparatus, or any kind of distillation. @HeadHodge And I were having a conversation about if it would be possible to vaporize, Kavatones, then condense the vapor, back to a useable liquid. My reply was its Impossible. Because Kavatones, would require a lower temperature vaporizing point. We even discussed superheating, by means of pressurization, the kavatones, filled liquid, then pulling the very hot steam, produced, and condensing it back to liquid. But from what I can gather, Kavatones, can handle temperatures up to 500 degrees F. Well Water boils at 212 Degrees. If one added say 100 pounds of pressure, which is insane, even then, you would not be able to achieve those temperatures. Now I am simply trying to figure out how you could extract kavatones into a E liquid, that would then vaporize those Kavatones, into the lungs, where the lungs will carry them into the blood stream, and ultimately to the brain.

Which brings up another stumbling block. Can Kavatones be ingested into the lungs, then carried through the blood to the appropriate areas in the brain? When in fact we don't even know where in the brain Kava produces its effects. Most substances that can be smoked/vaporized, need to work of one of the many gaba receptors. Well Kava is not exactly a gaba Analog. Its considered to work off of the Sodium, and Calcium channels, in the brain, and body. Or at least that's what I have researched, and have been told by some of the brightest members on this Forum.

Now as I have mentioned, I would be more than willing to sample your product. If it works, Ill gladly say I was wrong. Ill write a great review, and as a result Folks will purchase your product. I will gladly admit I was wrong. Ill scream your products name from the highest peaks of the Kava Forums. I mean you do realize your on the largest forum for kava in the world? More folks get on here to learn about kava, then any other place in the world. We are very upfront on this forum, and we aint afraid to call a vender out. We are also one of the most compassionate Forums, where an argument is a rare event. So as for myself, Ill be watching this thread, and your product, because I'm just dying to see where this leads. I wish you the best. Much Love, Roaddog....

D

Deleted User01

Whoaaaa @Roaddog, we barely knew ya. Nice post. We may have to get together and discuss the distillation of a single malt product. I'm an expert on home brew by the way. You did bring up some excellent points though. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
image.jpg
Please contact me for further details! We are doing this proper and with integrity. I'm not hyping the product up when I say .... You are going to be "wow'd". There have been a lot of crooked vendors offering ineffective similar products. That's not us... :)

Much love,
Timothy
Wow... Really Iam excited already but cautious. Pm sent. Iam an avid cloudchaser

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Whoaaaa @Roaddog, we barely knew ya. Nice post. We may have to get together and discuss the distillation of a single malt product. I'm an expert on home brew by the way. You did bring up some excellent points though. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.
Well run a little Malt Brew, through this, and see what we get. See if we can get my Lawn mower to run off of it. ;)@Deleted User01, it seems that you and I share many of the same hobbies. Much Love. Roaddog....
480939111-068.jpg

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Well Sir I would be proud to try you product. I have tried a lot of different products. As you can see in the Review section. Meaning, I shoot it straight. For instance, I was skeptical of the Product Kava Candy. Well I was wrong, Kava Candy is an excellent product, that My wife and I use almost daily.

Now I would also like to add, I used a very expensive, 5 volt, high Tech, Vaporizer, for about a year and a half. I used it to slowly tapper off nicotine. Also I have had the cheep junk E cig crap, so I know my Vaporizers, atomizers, e juice tanks, and all of it. So Ill proudly try your product, and Ill give it a Review. But up front, with all due respect, I think this whole vaporizing Kava is BS. I don't believe it is scientifically possible to make Kavatones, perform in this manner. Now if your products goal, is to taste like kava, I believe that would be doable, But who the hell would want that. But If your goal, is to feel the effects of Kava, Via vaporizing,( Like MJ can be made into a vaporizable form) I simply cant see how it would be possible. Also even if it was possible, I believe it would require a modified Vaporizer, Like MJ needs.

Now, I also now how to distill liquids. Meaning I know how to run an ethanol distillation apparatus, or any kind of distillation. @HeadHodge And I were having a conversation about if it would be possible to vaporize, Kavatones, then condense the vapor, back to a useable liquid. My reply was its Impossible. Because Kavatones, would require a lower temperature vaporizing point. We even discussed superheating, by means of pressurization, the kavatones, filled liquid, then pulling the very hot steam, produced, and condensing it back to liquid. But from what I can gather, Kavatones, can handle temperatures up to 500 degrees F. Well Water boils at 212 Degrees. If one added say 100 pounds of pressure, which is insane, even then, you would not be able to achieve those temperatures. Now I am simply trying to figure out how you could extract kavatones into a E liquid, that would then vaporize those Kavatones, into the lungs, where the lungs will carry them into the blood stream, and ultimately to the brain.

Which brings up another stumbling block. Can Kavatones be ingested into the lungs, then carried through the blood to the appropriate areas in the brain? When in fact we don't even know where in the brain Kava produces its effects. Most substances that can be smoked/vaporized, need to work of one of the many gaba receptors. Well Kava is not exactly a gaba Analog. Its considered to work off of the Sodium, and Calcium channels, in the brain, and body. Or at least that's what I have researched, and have been told by some of the brightest members on this Forum.

Now as I have mentioned, I would be more than willing to sample your product. If it works, Ill gladly say I was wrong. Ill write a great review, and as a result Folks will purchase your product. I will gladly admit I was wrong. Ill scream your products name from the highest peaks of the Kava Forums. I mean you do realize your on the largest forum for kava in the world? More folks get on here to learn about kava, then any other place in the world. We are very upfront on this forum, and we aint afraid to call a vender out. We are also one of the most compassionate Forums, where an argument is a rare event. So as for myself, Ill be watching this thread, and your product, because I'm just dying to see where this leads. I wish you the best. Much Love, Roaddog....
Well said Brother. Here u go..::shell:::D

Timothy Lanier

Kava Vendor
Guys I want you all to know that I greatly appreciate all the love:) and I can't wait to meet everybody and look forward to the relationships that will be built in the future. I will reply to everybody soon. Unfortunately my grandfather suffered a stroke this week ... As soon as I have time to thoughtfully respond to everybody I will. We're humbled to be apart of the kava forum family.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just got off the phone with them. Very legit set of individuals. Their goal is most certainly on point. They want to get the word out about kava, and incite curiosity.
They'll be selling 3 different strengths of eliquid containing extracted kavalactones. I'll let them go into more detail

Also they're having their kava that they use for CO2 extraction tested and will have a COA for nobility and chemotype.

In my short chat with them it was abundantly clear that the way to intend on portraying kava was that of utmost respect.

I think we'll have a new vendor here, guys.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Just got off the phone with them. Very legit set of individuals. Their goal is most certainly on point. They want to get the word out about kava, and incite curiosity.
They'll be selling 3 different strengths of eliquid containing extracted kavalactones. I'll let them go into more detail

Also they're having their kava that they use for CO2 extraction tested and will have a COA for nobility and chemotype.

In my short chat with them it was abundantly clear that the way to intend on portraying kava was that of utmost respect.

I think we'll have a new vendor here, guys.
Are you trying to tell me, I may have to eat my words? Well if so, it would not be the first. But we shall see. Much love, Roaddog....

Status
Not open for further replies.