What's new

Calling everyone who has tried our Extracts.

Pick the best option of strength/price for our most economical Kava Extract Release yet!

• Options Coming Soon

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blindy107

Kava Lover
@lajja yesssss!!! Love black star. Great profile picture. You are now my bestie. Congrats. ::awesomesmiles:: And welcome!

I agree...the middle eastern flavor sounds like heaven to me as well!

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Love where this kava flavor topic's discussion is headed.
Lajja, glad you are here, Welcome! email us please, we have been looking for the 'right' blogger for Paradise Kava. Maybe you are it?
Rose Petals and Saffron... This flavor was developed a few weeks ago when I was in India; and it was a fellow chef from Atlanta, Danny, who helped bring our flavor profile to fruition. We were chilling at Meher Baba's ashram, developing new flavors; it was a blast!
and... made me realize...our rose petal flavor was lagging till Saffron came along :woot:
Good Expensive Saffron! More on this later since this may or may not actually make it into production.

I took a mobile version of our lab to India recently, in an attempt to get inspired with the exotic flavors there.
Even took it to the remote Himalayas, flying with it in tiny little planes.

You should seen how airport security in these tiny places deal with a guy in a Hawaiian shirt, carrying a suitcase loaded with test tubes of all kinds + lab apparatus... and a big smile..:angelic

...I had all sorts of green powders (sweet barley grass, wheatgrass), chocolate pastes, a new Hawaiian lavender infused honey flavor (not sure where this flavor is going), chai masala, saffron, and all kinds of other ingredients, probably 75 items I wanted to play with during my time in India.
I pick up exotic ingredients during my travels, affording me the pleasure of being able to work as I play. :smuggrin:

Like this incredible dried Lemon from Egypt, that I found in Kuwait recently.
The flavor was to die for, concentrated lemon freshness that was heavenly. Never seen anything like it before, or since.

Yes we will make mint again dear friends, I love mint too.

Sneak peek Flavor? - Working on a Mint Chocolate Kava with an incredible adaptogen from South Korea.

Pre fermented Red Korean ginseng which has a GREAT feeling of mental clarity and inner balance. This is just incredible stuff guys. :wideyed:

It costs Paradise Kava $720 a kilo in purchase cost and puts the saffron's price tag to shame :bigmoney:
Fair deal if you ask me, they are that good.

Now if we could only make the Extracts more affordable so that others would see it's a great deal too! :D
::shell::
Adil Ghiasi

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
... I've been hesitant to try the traditional drink because I keep hearing about how awful it tastes....

-Lajja
Welcome! Regarding the kava taste, it's really not all that bad. I'd say it'd be similar to begin drinking straight black coffee after regularly drinking *bucks pumpkin lattes. It's a much more bitter, yet rich, experience. Eventually you come around. Maybe eventually you enjoy the flavor as do a select few here. Actually though, mixing just a little coffee into the drink does wonders to knock down the bitter kava taste. @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava has a really nice, budget friendly Boroguru worth trying!

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Also, Holy Hockey Stix @Paradise Kava y'all have been busy. Been looking forward to the new kava every since the first Kavasseur review of the new stuff. Trying to order some today that Borogu's calling my name!

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Yes we create these... and sold out of them months ago.

More On their way ladies and gents. Say ten more days? Maybe a bit more?

The 6th Gen is totally experimental, where are trying new flavors and the release will be limited for this reason.

In 2014, many Lavender variations, Cinnamon Chai variations .... all failed.

These slightly bitter components simply could not be coaxed to taste anything decent with Kava. Atleast we are not totally pleased with it.

So things go slow, and we'll try and give you the best...ASAP

AG

lajja

Kava Curious
Does Paradise Kava sell direct only? I noticed this extract http://www.ethnobotanicals.com/Kava-kava.html and was wondering if the dual extract was made by Paradise.
The dual extract is not made by Paradise -- they have their own website. Heres the link to the Paradise website where the Zen Butters will be available soonish: http://paradisekava.com/Kava-Extracts-2014-c24/
To my knowledge, Adil only uses the finest of ingredients, and the most noble of extraction methods.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Guys and girls, I may have some insider information regarding the extracts. Let's just say that I have it on good information that all Paradise Kava lacks before release is the printer to deliver the labels. I'm excited.

blindy107

Kava Lover
So I may have been in the thralls of reverse tolerance when I last had the extract but it didn't seem to potent. While it tasted absolutely amazing and numbed my mouth substantially I didn't notice much past that. Excited to try again. I really like the consistency also.

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Welcome! Regarding the kava taste, it's really not all that bad. I'd say it'd be similar to begin drinking straight black coffee after regularly drinking *bucks pumpkin lattes. It's a much more bitter, yet rich, experience. Eventually you come around. Maybe eventually you enjoy the flavor as do a select few here. Actually though, mixing just a little coffee into the drink does wonders to knock down the bitter kava taste. @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava has a really nice, budget friendly Boroguru worth trying!
Reading back through these posts and just realized I HJ'd this Paradise thread touting another vendor's kava. I really meant no harm by it and, to come back around, Paradise's Borogu is affordable and is very potent to boot. i actually just picked up another pound myself before I finish a pound of it. Apologies to @Paradise Kava I wasn't trying to steer any customers away from your awesome product line! Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.