What's new

Noble Clouds e-liquid teaser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Maybe the inhalation of smoke plus the Kava gives the user a "giddy" feeling. Why I remember when I was a child and we were hiding in the creek smoking cigars for the first time .....
Reminds me a little like drying, and smoking Banana peals. Yes, I have tried that one. But I did my fair share of hiding in the creek smoking Cigars, and a few other things, if I recall. Blast from the past there @Deleted User01 , Much Love. Roaddog....

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Even if it's just like a couple kava candies I could go for that. I personally don't expect it to be like a normal shell of kava. It is what it is. Can't expect everything from niche products. As long as they're good niche products it's all good.

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Talked with the creator. Nice guy, but informed me that there's something like 120 mg. of kavalactones per bottle. It would probably take a full day of constant vaping to go through the full bottle. A single decently strong shell of kava has around 300 mg. of kavalactones. Do the math. Hard to believe there'd be anything more than a placebo effect from such a small amount of active ingredients.
constant vaping lulz... kava glossary worthy.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Even if it's just like a couple kava candies I could go for that. I personally don't expect it to be like a normal shell of kava. It is what it is. Can't expect everything from niche products. As long as they're good niche products it's all good.
True, True, for the right folks, this may be great. But I consume anywhere from 900 to 1600 mg. of Kavatones per day. I mean, Im not sure how much is in a piece of candy, maybe 50mg. But I can at least feel 3 or 4 candies. Hell I crushed up 20 of them once, and made an instant grog out of it. I got crunked as hell. But Im with @Judd Rench on this one. For me and him, It would probably be a waist of time. But for you @Vekta (The notorious light weight) you may be able to make use of something like this. But for those of us, who drink kava, Like we live in the South Pacific, this product would simply be a waist. But If I was Noble Clouds e-liquid, Vekta, would be the next person I would want to try there product. But for me, I'm sure it would be a teaser. Much Love. Roaddog....

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
I actually do get something out of 2 kava candies. So yeah I would definitely say this would be something useful to me.
Sometimes I'm doing chat room moderating on twitch.tv with anywhere from 10-300 viewers using the chat. That would be one such time where I'd love to have this fancy pants pass-through I have sitting on the desk next to me plugged into my laptop while I police the online masses.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
You know what I guess, there will always be Nay Sayers, with anything. The last thing I want to do is slow down Progress. But I want to bring it to everyones attention again. Is this shit safe. I tell you this, I fear this product, and many like it may only impose, a bad image on Kava. I mean lets not beat around the bush. From my understanding, this product is basically a CO2 extraction, added to PG. Great you would think. Problem is we only understand somewhat about using CO2 extractions for ingesting with drinking the extract. My concern is, these extracts have not been proven safe to Vaporize.

Also As I mentioned I would be willing to try this product, and give it a review. But I cant review its long term use, effects. We have no Idea, what those could be. Is our review system have the ability to keep folks safe. No, I have some concerns. Hell I try to grow, all the food I use, and sale it at a Farmers Market. I believe you are what you put into your body. hell I have concerns about half the products Walmart sales. I mean, there is no dam way a little Debbies snack cake, can be good for you. So with that said my mind set is to be as healthy as I can. I am in a fight for my life, at times, just trying to get off medications. I have concerns with our pharmaceutical companies. I have a problem with eating genetically modified foods. I have issues with using round Up, or any kind of poisons to grow my own food.

So I guess for me, this whole thing boils down to this. Would I recommend this product (Even if it was proven to be effective) to my friends, my fellow KF members. Hell no, I would not. Not to say I would not try the product, I would. I am a curious creature by nature. But would I be willing to take someone elses life into my own hands, and say Purchase this product. The answer is simply no. There is tons of things I have done, that I would not recommend others to do. Tons, of drugs, I have done, I would not recommend others to do. So with me, I'm just concerned with the possible negative effects both with safety of use, and with Kavas reputation. I mean if this shit turns out to be harmful, and we endorse it. What does that say about us? I simply ask my fellow Kava Forum members, to please enter this with caution. It may be completely safe, but we are not fuxxing guinney pigs. Well maybe I am, but I don't want the rest of you folks to be.

I mean, I am organically crunked as hell, as I speak. Notice the long post. That means Roaddog is Crunked. But at least I can go to bed, knowing I drank Nobel Kava. I ate Hamburger, from a cow, I went halves on with the neighbor. I know everything that cow ate. I ate vegies, that I canned, and froze. No plastic, No GMO, No poison, No non air loom seeds used to grow the vegies. Just good ol country living. Hell I drank a gallon of spring water, today. I did have one Sprite. I could not help myself. I enjoy 1 sugar water drink a day. So I guess that's how I see it. Some folks can say, I'm being too hippy about things. So be it. I can vouch for MJs 5000 years of use. I can vouch for Kavas thousands of years of use. As long as they are used tradionaly. Ill bring up MJs issues with the edibles. I don't want to see that kind of rap, put onto Kava. I love my government, but also fear it. I know just how easy Politicians, can use fear, against us. Pass Laws, that are later proved to be unfounded. I feel if you have to drink some nasty ass kava, to get its effects, they will leave us alone. Or I hope so. Start putting Kava in a pipe, or vaporizer, and we may be giving those politicians, fuel for there fear. I may be wrong, but Its food for thought.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@Judd Rench Their strongest is 180mg per ml, which makes it quite concentrated. You should see this stuff (well...everyone will see it). It's super thick, and more yellow than the peel of a lemon

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Those are legit concerns.

To be honest I have some of the same concerns about the whole vaping thing. More so the image rather than the health impact of it. But the health impact of it concerns me to. There are always going to be those trends where one day using such and such is good (or at least not harmful) for your health and then the next day you'll see on the news "such and such me actually cause X...beware".
Vaping, whether it's a kava extract, herbal blend or nicotine is not immune to this. We just don't know for sure so far. To a certain extent we still have these same concerns about certain aspects of kava. No, we probably shouldn't endorse something like this, specially with the current state of things. But I see no overwhelming reason to deny this product and it's owner a fair chance based on what I have seen so far.

This isn't something I'm going to go out and say "hey, try this if you wanna give kava a go". I believe everyone that wants to give kava a try should be familiar with the traditional consumption of kava. I personally though would like options. We still don't know a whole lot about this product and until I see something questionable I'm still leaning towards keeping an open mind and giving it a try and possibly adding it to my options.

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
@Judd Rench Their strongest is 180mg per ml, which makes it quite concentrated. You should see this stuff (well...everyone will see it). It's super thick, and more yellow than the peel of a lemon
180 mg per ml vs 120 mg per bottle is no minor discrepancy

Talked with the creator. Nice guy, but informed me that there's something like 120 mg. of kavalactones per bottle. It would probably take a full day of constant vaping to go through the full bottle. A single decently strong shell of kava has around 300 mg. of kavalactones. Do the math. Hard to believe there'd be anything more than a placebo effect from such a small amount of active ingredients.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Its always good to keep an open mind. That's for sure. I also agree, we should give this vender a fair shake. I mean, who am I to stand in the way of Kavas evolution, If That is what this is. One thing for sure, is its here. Now we must deal with it. Its not going away, unless it proves to be bad. If a couple companies are doing this, than many will be doing it soon. So we really have no other choice but to keep an open mind. Much Love. Roaddog....

blindy107

Kava Lover
I actually do get something out of 2 kava candies. So yeah I would definitely say this would be something useful to me.
Sometimes I'm doing chat room moderating on twitch.tv with anywhere from 10-300 viewers using the chat. That would be one such time where I'd love to have this fancy pants pass-through I have sitting on the desk next to me plugged into my laptop while I police the online masses.
Are you the one who shut down Kneecoleslaw and her bouncing hoohaws? Hahaha. God I love twitch....:meh:

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Are you the one who shut down Kneecoleslaw and her bouncing hoohaws? Hahaha. God I love twitch....:meh:
I have no idea who that is lol. I occasionally watch Tara Babcock but I can only take so much of a League of Legends stream unless I'm a moderator. And thank gawd I'm not a moderator in her chat room lol.

blindy107

Kava Lover
I have no idea who that is lol. I occasionally watch Tara Babcock but I can only take so much of a League of Legends stream unless I'm a moderator. And thank gawd I'm not a moderator in her chat room lol.
It's become chaos. Kneecole would do jumping jacks for subs. Chaos I tell you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.