Adil's Kava Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Last edited:

blindy107

Kava Lover
Great video, I agree with Adil about boiling kava; tried it once, never again. I don't consider myself particular when it come to taste but I draw the line at drinking boiled kava. I always soak my kava overnight in the fridge as well.
Do you find a potency increase from soaking that long? I soak maybe 30 min tops just cause I use a shaker to agitate these days and knead less often.

ApéroNoble

Do you find a potency increase from soaking that long? I soak maybe 30 min tops just cause I use a shaker to agitate these days and knead less often.
personally I've found it does, but I usually make two half-gallons at a time of two different varieties in 5 gal. bubble bags, so with that much kava I like to make sure it's good & soaked.

ApéroNoble

I'll have to beg your pardon Rooks Anne
images (43).jpg
Louis XIII the Crunks, upon reflection sent me on another frivolous venture; a stratagem of diversion. Rest assured if not for Richelieu marking my every step I should have kept our assignation.

Last edited:
R

Rookietwoshoes

Keep this nonsense up and I'll have no other choice than to hire @shakas .
Consider yourself warned.

ApéroNoble

what does shakas know about making crumpets, most likely'll look like daft shaped biscuits. Neither nice for crumpet fights nor eating

ApéroNoble

I think it's high time the nonsensical pouting desist, I'd hoped I needn't recall your mind to the last letter you wrote when you were without my crumpets....
"Precious, precious, precious!" "My Precious! O my Precious!" And with that, even as my eyes were lifted up to gloat on my prize; your return, I stepped too far, toppled, wavered for a moment on the brink, and then with a shriek I fell."

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Do not be so presumptuous , my precious @ObiNouekFoNobl .
I haven't tasted @shakas crumpets, now have I ...
what does shakas know about making crumpets, most likely'll look like daft shaped biscuits. Neither nice for crumpet fights nor eating
I think it's high time that @shakas show us his crumpets so we can put an end to this once and for all.

Be a darling @ObiNouekFoNobl and go wake him up.
I don't know much about crumpets, but I am quite experienced with krunkets. :rolleyes:

R

Rookietwoshoes

I have a position open at the moment.
You may apply within.

Status
Not open for further replies.