What's new

Straight Laterals Kava Powder (Milled in the U.S)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor

Introducing a Small Batch of 100% Noble Lateral/Waka Root Powder.

Imported from a small farm in Vanuatu and processed in the U.S.

This allows Paradise Kava to ensure better Quality Control and extend Lower Pricing for Fresher Kava Powder.

We'd like to get Straight up reviews for this Straight up Root and welcome those interested to email [email protected] for Free 100g samples. (Limit 10)

Cheers!
AG

Last edited:

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Mahalo for the response guys, sample will mail our in a few days (after the Kava Festival) and couple samples still remain.

D

Deleted User01

I know it's not Friday, but why are we forced to do "straight" Laterals. What's wrong with not so straight? Ooops, sorry, I just remembered this is the Kava Forum and not the .....
Hey @Deleted User, nice job if you can get it. :D Ex: "I just did a buttload of the sample you sent and I will test it later this week, Hic...!!!!!" :LOL:

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Mahalo for the test Gary :)
Now we get to see two test results on this Waka eventually.

After serving it at the Kava Festival yesterday to total kava newbies, kava heads and academic kavasseurs, we feel good about the response so far.

@Steve and our friends drank Kava all day long :wideyed: cheering shells with person after person who came to our joint booth.

Something that should happen far more often :D

::happyshell::
AG

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Looks like it, huh?

I want this.

Though I just bought a bunch of stuff and got some free stuff from a generous Kava Forums member who was unloading some unwanted root, so I'm up to my root in root at the moment.

Someone review this shizzle!
I should be getting a sample soon! And I will definitely review. Just to make sure it's properly reviewed I will ask the wifu to take the kids out to town for a few hours. You know, I will take one on the chin to ensure a proper review *ahem :sneaky: :whistle:...* another words boot em out I got "work" to do!

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Anyone try this yet? Im about to delve in... it smells like kava i used to get before the forums.... alot better smelling than the kava i usually get... less of that omg thats strong smell and more of a calming sweeter smell almost... intuitivley the smell leads me to believe that this will be a calming kava for my body!... LETS SEE!

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Got it myself, but will have to wait till tomorrow to give it a try... I want to be sure that couch is empty...

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Pretty good so far .. did 4 tablesoons to 8 ounce of water and downed them both 5 minutes apart :p
Feeling much more relaxed than i did before! the taste is same as i said above about the smell... much tastier than any kava ive had in a while lol. More "original" flavored in my history.
I will do an actual review once i go through the whole bag! Thanks @Paradise Kava

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Straight laterals...discriminating against gay laterals, I see. So offensive.
J/k, this stuff sounds good and I wanna put it in my mouth.
twinkle-hand.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.