What's new

1 shell in to the 'Eva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmer

Patently irritable
I probably won't have time to do a full review of this tonight (may be a blessing--my reviews suck!)
For starters, I really like the grind. It's a little coarser which makes it easier to knead. Tonight I used a knee-high nylon in the interest of speed, but I really like the nice strainer that was included.
One shell in and it's definitely heady. I may take it a little slow cause bedtime approaches, but I'm smiling as I pack (no easy feat) and my anxiety has dropped about 90%.
Also, the taste isn't too bad. I have it in the freezer but in the interest of speed I necked/skulled/installed a shell right away. I still had a chaser but it wasn't too bad.
Thanks @CactusKava !

verticity

I'm interested in things
Hey a new slang expression!

Skulled
when a band remakes a classic acoustic/folk/otherwise not-heavy metal arranged song with heavy metal distortion
There's a skulled 'Hotel California' on the first Cult of Skulls album

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
I probably won't have time to do a full review of this tonight (may be a blessing--my reviews suck!)
For starters, I really like the grind. It's a little coarser which makes it easier to knead. Tonight I used a knee-high nylon in the interest of speed, but I really like the nice strainer that was included.
One shell in and it's definitely heady. I may take it a little slow cause bedtime approaches, but I'm smiling as I pack (no easy feat) and my anxiety has dropped about 90%.
Also, the taste isn't too bad. I have it in the freezer but in the interest of speed I necked/skulled/installed a shell right away. I still had a chaser but it wasn't too bad.
Thanks @CactusKava !
Hey there, @Kimmer ! I'm glad you're liking our products. 'Eva is definitely our heady little monster.

I've sent over a PM your way with the discount code for this review. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.