What's new

10% Off Weekend sale code: WEEKENDROOT

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
Hey yall!

First, thank you so much to all of you that preordered and waited the long wait. As you know by now Fiji was smacked hard with cyclones. Moving on, our ordering process is going to be much more smooth and likely wont do many more pre orders unless its for new items we have a sure date of arrival.

A small portion of the last batch of Koro had a very floral smell to it. We've whittled it down to packaging issues. I've gone through random packages of the rest of our koro and kadavu and none of them had that floral smell.

As an extra thank you I wanted to put out a weekend kava sale. When you go through checkout put in the code: WEEKENDROOT and you will get your 10% off. this WILL combine with free shipping!

From now to Sunday Feb 21 12:59est

Bula!

Zac

Last edited:

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
It was showing free shipping initially but then after putting in the code, the free shipping was deleted.
Ah yes! The discount code takes you under the amount needed to get to the free shipping. The amount to get to free ship is 195 and the discount took u down to 184. When i was reviewing I didnt see that at first either.

Attachments