What's new

150 grams down in 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@Paradise Kava do you guys have any scout badges? I think I've earned one for consuming a 150g jar of extract in a couple of weeks. Now...the only question is where do I send them to get a refill :)

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
How many grams equals something close to a full kava experience ?
Are you in the 8 Tbsp range with medium grind ?
Does this extract feel head-only to you ?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
1.) A full teaspoon usually equals a kava session for me.
2.) I weigh out the kava with a scale, so around 40-45 grams so about 5-6 tbsp
3.) Yes. Heady only. However it has the ability to sedate you if you eat a couple teaspoons throughout the day.

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

Just send them back to whoever and tell them they get free promotion (you telling us how much you like it) if they fill them up. I'm good with dat!

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
1.) A full teaspoon usually equals a shell for me
2.) I weigh out the kava with a scale, so around 40-45 grams so about 5-6 tbsp
3.) Yes. Heady only. However it has the ability to sedate you if you eat a couple teaspoons throughout the day.
So a single 50g jar is a session? Holy nuts that's expensive.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
@Kapmcrunk , you asked this question---"Now...the only question is where do I send them to get a refill :)"
Well if I were you I would send the empty jars back and tell them there was some kind of mistake and they sent you empty jars. :ROFLMAO:
All you want is for them to send the full ones.
Aloha.

Chris

Jonathan

All Hail Leon
@Kapmcrunk how would you compare the effect of the extract to the effect of GHK Mo'i? That's my favorite cultivar so I'm curious if this would be similar, I'd be down to try it out... I know nothing is the same, per se, but you said it's more heady and that piqued my curiosity...

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Kapm, glad that's powder and not extract. :ROFLMAO:

Looks like the members here would like to know how much extract equals a shell in general even though one format is beverage.
Based on a reasonable amount of experience handing out gobs of these goodies on a stick to the passing population, it seems that 2-4 grams of our 125mg strength 6th Gen is a shell or in the ball park. That's 250mg - 500 mg to feel kava's effects.

Remember, we are kava heads in this forum; we need more :D

However we are also the general population since this is an open forum!

Maybe we should we start a poll for this :pompus: .... to get it more scientific....

A.G

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@Kapmcrunk how would you compare the effect of the extract to the effect of GHK Mo'i? That's my favorite cultivar so I'm curious if this would be similar, I'd be down to try it out... I know nothing is the same, per se, but you said it's more heady and that piqued my curiosity...
It's quite similar actually. Moi being a heady variety it definitely falls in line with it. What it's exactly like though? It's exactly like the feeling I get from drinking fresh/frozen green kava.

So Kapm, did you eat 50g extract in a week?

Merits a prize of some sort...like a comfier ::couch::

:love:
Yep, 50 grams a week. Loved it! I'm working on the 6th gen Mint jar right now. Excellent extracts (as usual :)) Also if I get a couch any more comfortable than the one I have now...I'd have to put wheels on so I could drive it to work.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I actually meant a full teaspoon of extract equals a kava session for me. However I do need to further clarify that I always only drink one. If I have to drink more....then I made it too weak :) My root to krunk ratio is usually 1:1

Status
Not open for further replies.