What's new

1Hour Break

kl.kavaclos

Kava Curious
Just tried this product, 1Hour break, which Kava comes from Vanuatu. Defiantly a good bold taste and instant relaxation. I would give this a 8 out of 10

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
???

Bro, I thought you said you wasnt a affiliate. This is the 3rd post thats basically the same.

Its cool if you are, just dont spam us with the same stuff.

How about some samples:)

kavalover

Outsider
I'm gonna grab a 0.5oz bottle of this stuff either tonight or next week. I see the recommended usage follows a more sublingual route, interesting, I can't wait to give this stuff a shot. I'll let ya know how I like it.

Not really into all the other herbs added to it though... It would be cool if it was a pure kava spray. Either way, never had a kava spray so it's kind of exciting.

kl.kavaclos

Kava Curious
kavalover said:
I'm gonna grab a 0.5oz bottle of this stuff either tonight or next week. I see the recommended usage follows a more sublingual route, interesting, I can't wait to give this stuff a shot. I'll let ya know how I like it.

Not really into all the other herbs added to it though... It would be cool if it was a pure kava spray. Either way, never had a kava spray so it's kind of exciting.
ya its worth a shot, i just got back from Hawaii and had several cups of Kava at some bars out there. I would say the extract is very equal to the drinks you will get. Just a very easy to use. Im actually a musician and use this before every performance because i know that i wouldn't be able to down several cups of Kava before show time. This is why I'm in Love wit this product.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Grain alcohol as an ingredient? 30-40% by volume? As in the Ethanol that you get in an alcoholic beverage?

Whoa...

Can you explain that one?
I would also like to know the name of this particular American Herbal Product Association board member that it was created by so I can look him or her up for myself.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
kavalover said:
hmmm.... I didn't notice that... makes me wary, I've heard nothing but bad things about kava tinctures.
The link posted listed it in the General FAQ but I had to go look on the main site to find any specifics. 30-40% by volume...that's 70-80 proof!(smiley: eek) I might as well put your standard liquor store bottle of hooch in a spray bottle and have at it with that.

kavalover

Outsider
yeah... plus... alcoholic extracts of kava also extract the hepatotoxic compound flavokawain-B according to recent studies correct? man, that whole thing just makes me nervous. root and water is the way to go...

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
I brought some as a road-rage antidote, but I wouldn't use it outside of a moving vehicle. I'd much rather just have a case of some kava softdrink on the floor, but then again I might get thirsty.

PS, kavaclos, when John Frum returns on February 15th, you ain't getting shit.  Everyone else on this thread gets a land rover, a set of golf and/or pig-hunting clubs, and a random crate of mystery cargo.  My brother don't feed trolls and he don't read SPAM.

kl.KarmaG

Kava Enthusiast
Mystery cargo?! Yes, please!!
What were your impressions of the spray, Prince Philip? Did you notice any effect?

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Well, the alcohol burns like the very fires of hell.

I did spray a bit onto the paper that came with it, and it was yellow.

Seems to be on par with Fire Island.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
I wonder if that 80 proof spray is diluted enough to the point where it's not flammable.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
I thought I had one, but some bloody tourist probably stole it. Smoking's against my religion, but there is always the need to set something on fire, isn't there?

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Epic fail.

I tried to use it in the car because Elizabeth II was giving me a hard time. She wound up destroying her Bluetooth and I wound up tearing apart my shirt. Some kava preperations don't work well when she's pissing me off (Shaman from Nakamal@Home and Tudei from Kava By Rex), and this was just one of them. I'll have to think of something else. What I really would like to see if a no-water-required type of gelcap, so that I can have fast and mess-free kava when I am trying not to scream at her.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
I used about 30 sprays yesterday, but I still couldn't stop screaming. I finally pulled the car into a Whole Foods parking lot and bought a bottle of Gaia Herbs capsules. I can chew them if I need to, and it's a sludge inside of the capsule. I have disolved them under my tongue in the past. It should be OK as long as the weather stays above freezing.

I wanted to like 1Hour Break, because it has such a great name. I mean, really, it's the best, with all the advertising everywhere for 5 Hour Energy. It seemed the perfect statement of the values of kava culture over caffeine culture, but ultimately it was an impractical and unnecessary modification of something that works better in its present forms.