What's new

2-22-11 Fire Island Shipment

kl.Sliver

Kava Curious
N@H Listed a new shipment of Fire Island. I ordered some yesterday just wondering if anyone had tried it yet and their experience with it? If not I will let you know when I get to try it (I ordered a smaller amount of Shaman just in case).

kl.Sliver

Kava Curious
Well it looks like I'm going to have to make it through the weekend with out any Kava. Normally If I order N@H on wednesday I have it by Friday. Their shipping is amazing. I chalk this one up to the USPS... Who IMO is pretty unreliable on priority mail. especially going from one coast to the other.

Anyone know if your local post office will let you pick it up if it doesn't make it on the truck on time? Just curious how I would go about that.

kl.Lane75

Kava Curious
This just happened to me also sliver. I think if you just order a small amount, mine was 20grams of fire island they just send it in a standard white envelope first class mail, not priority so it takes a day or 2 more.

Anyways I went through the 20 grams last night and it wasn't too bad, the Shamans got a lot more kick to it though, I think I'm prolly gonna stick w/ that...

~Lane(smiley: smile)