What's new

Kava Legacy Review 2013 Kava Extract

MizMizuki

Kava Curious
Keep in mind that this review is coming from a newcomer. But that being said, I'd say its awesome! The extract I tried was the Coconut & Vanilla. The taste is pretty medicinal. That being said, I almost think thats better rather than being so delicious that it makes you want to over indulge. I have only tried the Yogi Kava Tea extract prior to this. If you're new and are worried about feeling the effects of kava early on, this is the extract for you. Its not overpowering to point that you feel incapacitated. But will enjoy your day a whole lot more. Def. great for social situations as well, just watch out for diarrhea of the mouth. Lol.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
We like newbies. IMO the most informative reviews are ones that come from newcomers. Us veterans are used to the acquired tastes that kava brings. An incentive to reduce the learning curve, so to speak, is a catalyst both for the vendors and for us to make it less...I don't know....intimidating?

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the review.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi, welcome and thanks for the review, that is great to get new reviews to see how it is for different people and what not. You might want to try some instant kava, it is very good and the taste is not bad. Aloha.

Chris

MizMizuki

Kava Curious
Thanks guys. Yeah heard about RT. Which is why I specified. Actually it was through reading the other reviews that tempted me to try. I have friends that tnw instant kava. So my question is... Is the traditional method not better for that or is that point of instant? Meaning just to come ready. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Do you mean is traditional method better to get through reverse tolerance or... am I missing something?

Any method/kava (good kava) is good for reverse tolerance.

Instant kava has its place. Some people don't have the time or patience to sit down and make kava. A friend of mine likes instant because for that reason when she can get some. It's easier for her to make instant given that she has three kids.

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
I'll drink the hell outta some BKH Green.
Matter of fact, think Im gonna order me some more!

I 2nd Vekta.
Newcomers are usually a little less biased.
Its also good for new people to read other new peoples reviews, instead of all of us who have Kavalactone for blood! :woot:

also, great review on PK's extract.
Love them too

Last edited: