What's new

Kava Legacy Review 2013 Kava Extract

R

Rbpercussion

Bought 2 jars of the 60g coconut vanilla paradise kava extracts (their newest 2013 batches I guess). I was super excited for them to arrive due to several reasons: low cost per dosage, convenient, and taste. I had read a review on Kavsseur about it and looked around elsewhere online to make sure I was making a smart purchase and felt confident when I dropped a whopping $100 on the two jars. Well they finally arrived and i took the recomended dosage of 2g with skepticism due to the reverse tolerance Kava allegedly has. No effect. So up the ante just as the piece of paper included in my package recommended. 3g, 4g, 5g, and finally 6g! Nothing at all. Even drank a beer a couple of these times in efforts to potentiate the effects. Nothing. Anyone else have experience with this extract? It says there is 300mg kavalactones per dose and that from what i know is plenty to obtain a decent effect. I'm feeling burned to say the least. I should of just stayed with Nakamal at Home WOW kava because atleast I know from experience that it has a strong buzz. A friend of mine swears by that brand as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I understand your frustration. When I first started eating the extract it did nothing. After consuming it for a number if weeks as a "booster" before my normal shells I decided to try it alone. Bam. It's not sedating in the least bit. It's 100% cerebral effect. Unfortunately there are a few here that it just straight up doesn't work for, but I would do like I did and eat about half a tablespoon before your normal kava. Don't worry about keeping it under your tongue, just eat it on an empty stomach.