What's new

Kava Extract Review 2013 Kava Extract

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Ok so I was gona wait till later or tomarrow to review this new 6th Generation Honey Lemon extract from Paradise Kava
Decided after doing a crap load of dishes and standing on my feet so long it would be a good time to try out this stuff,boy am I glad I did!
First of,although it says 2013 extract.....its not,its the 6th and "latest" generation extract and sounded amazing so had to try!
Ok so I hate the taste of kava,and thats being nice,lol...but the effects make it worth the drinking usealy:)
When I first went to their website and saw these flavored kava extract,that actualy work well to cover up the smell and taste!
That's just what I have been looking for! :D

So I got the 20 gram jar,tried reading as many reviews as I could find on these extracts but there isn't alot...and the ones I did see were for the older extracts...haven't seen any reviews on the newer "6th" generation extract so figured it was my duty to report my findings!:D
I ordered the Honey,Lemon extract...and it smells great! can't really smell the kava at all!
I put a butter knife tip into the jar and scooped out a little glob,dnt know the amount but certainly was smaller then suggestive dose ect...
I wasn't sure what to expect because alot of people didnt feel it at first,and alot of others report back saying they cant get the effects from under the tongue,well I put the stuff right under the tongue and the taste wasn't bad at all!

It tasted just like a lemon flavored cough drop,which is definitely fine with me! :)
The taste covered up the kava great because I still couldn't taste it! This stuff starting working with'n minutes!
I would say 5 mins in with the extract under the tongue I could feel it absorbing into the blood stream,head got a little warm..
Colors seemed to get bold and colorful,everything felt great!
Around 30-40 min mark,the effects were already fairly strong,an still climbed up till the 60 min mark!
I still feel it 3 hours later,the calm that comes over the body and mind is amazing!

It is an amazing extract to say the least! I would be perfectly happy with just taking this instead of the root powder!
It is easy as hell to take,taste great...and the effects of this stuff about match the Pouni Ono I just tried from KWK,which I rated amazing as well:)

If anyone was thinking about trying the paradise kava's extracts,expecialy the 6th gen line,do it! I cant explain how amazingly strong this stuff is! it has power to spare! I will defently be trying this again,and will try and few different flavors as well,the chocolate mint sounded amazing as well!
I am very glad I ordered this and tried it out,I would rate it a 9.5 out of a 10 EASY!
I cant even say enough about this stuff,the buzz was crazy good! It was like this great energetic vibe that had this strong heady floaty buzz that last and last,after few hours the mind calms down a bit and body gets a little heavy,perfect!
All in all,this has got to be the greatest kava product Iv tried,even though Im new to kava,did I mention this stuff is amazing?!?!

Heres a few pics of the jar,and the extract...its some gorgeous looking yellow stuff! hehe :)
007.jpg 118.jpg 120.jpg 125.jpg

Last edited:

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
I will probably try some more at some point today, and see how it compares to yesterday....
I have a feeling the more I use it, and the more my body and mind get use to it,the more I will notice :)
But I can defintly see what people mean by reverse tolerence...
I have a feeling this stuff would last awhile, the jar even mentions using 2 grams ect...
Im guessing I used 1/2 a gram and had these effects, so ya! :)
I just relized how many times I said this stuff was "amazing" haha.I must have liked it!

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Ok just took another small dose of this stuff about 20-25mins ago:) complete BLISS!
Im listening to Bob Marley,which goes perfect and also sounds perfect with this extract, of course would probably go well with any kava! haha:p
I love this extract,the smell of it makes me smile...
I had a bit of a headache about 20mins ago and it is a thing of the past already! I have energy now,slight excitement as well,slight giddy feeling,head flowing with a slight buzzing going on,everything just feels perfect:)
This stuff is certainly strong,yes Im sensitive to kava somewhat,and aparently need alot less then other people.this 6th Generation extract is strong,I can tell...it might also be because I can start getting effects rather quickly because of the under the tongue method....withen 5 mins I can start feeling it, but its not till after u swallow and wait a bit, like 20 mins that u begin to appreciate everything it has to offer! :D Body is slightly numb,slightly heavy but weightless,lol...
I can tell I will be buying this stuff and keeping it on the shelf constantly! I love the fact that such a little amount "a knife tip" can produce such effects!
A+ kava right here.....I doubt there is any other extract on the market that could even come close,well in terms of paste...but like I said before,I am fairly new to kava so I have much left to try! :)

Last edited:

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
haha! :) Know doubt u will as well,its some great stuff! Although I bought the 20 gram jar and should last a little while, I am already worried about running out! Iv only been using probably 3/4 of a gram or less held under the tongue...
I kinda think I may be one of the lucky ones, who feel stuff sublingually....because of that, or maybe because the new batches are just easier to absorb that way now? either or, this stuff is truly awesome! I just woke up from a birthday nap and thinking about taking another dab! hehe....
river ,be sure and write a review or ur take on the extract! Look forward to reading it....:)

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Ok so last night I wasen't feel to hot, I had a bad headache and felt pukey for some reason, possibly from lack
of sleep!? So I was thinking,kava would help me and my "head" feel better! So then it came down to....
Should I use an instant? or spend 10-15 minutes kneading up some Kalm or stone?
I finaly was like, I want to try a big dose of Paradise kava's 2015 extract! Useally I use 3/4 - 1 grams give or take...
This time I took it out of the fridge, which I might add is where you want to keep them! they can get runny ,
at least the honey one can,lol...

So long story short, I took out a heaping glob of this stuff...I don't know how to actually weigh it because it would
stick to scale bad! lol....But I did use atleast DOUBLE what I have been using!
Probably right around the 2 gram mark they say to use,,,,,
Put in my mouth,tried getting all of it along with the crazy amount of saliva to stay for the most part, under my tongue!

Left it there for 10 mins, slowly moving it around under my tongue...
This time it was lift off! :)
Within 5 minutes I could feel it in my blood stream!
By the time I swallowed it all, I had a full blown BUZZ!
My headache was gone, I forgot I even had one....no more nausea either...
My head and body were loose, freely able to move without pain or discomfort!
I couldn't for the life of me wipe the SMILE off my face! :)
This dose was perfect, strong heady buzz....and the body was nice and relaxed this time as well....
I felt trapped inside myself, in a great way....kinda that feeling I get when I go camping ALONE and its just you
and nature, you feel peace and bliss....
I started laughing for no reason at all, lol....just thinking of certain things made me bust out! :p
When my girlfriend came back into the room, I tried keeping the laughing down to a minium...
She was watching a movie,loud even...normally it would have annoyed me bad if I wasen't watching it!
But, I picked up my 2 kava books,put my nose right in them and started reading! Everything was free-flowing and very easy to read,fast even...although my vision were slightly blurry..it was fine!
After 40 minutes the head buzz slowly winded down, to a nice calm content peaceful glow :)
Read for 2 hours,after which time I started slowly getting more and more relaxed and tired...eventually..
Falling asleep in my book on Kava, :) This extract is amazing, now I know why people asked for a jar the
size of a peanut butter jar! hehe! :)
The easiest way to explain this extract is again...... Pure and utter Bliss :)

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Great story, @Bradley666!

Sounds like a great way to take it for you. I wonder if I can get that now that I'm past RT. Seems like a very convenient way to take kava on the road with you. Just a tiny spoon's worth every few couple of whiles.

Seems like it if came in a tube like toothpaste, it'd be really handy. Bloop. Ugh. Whee! Bloop. Ugh. Whee!

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Hahaha Steve Mariotti ! lol its defintlly some top notch extract!
I had a great time,its kinda tricky to get the extract out because of the consistency of the extract,,,
but if u store in fridge it defintlly makes it easier! I think I may try another flavor next time when this
one runs out, lol...the chocolate one sounds amazing! hehe :)
Poivrier thats a good question! It would be damn cool if they offered extracts of these quality's but with
different strains of kava ect...one can hope! :)

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks Kavo :)
I have been slowly "Well kinda slowly" been going through and trying the best products and vendors that
get the best overall reviews ect...
paradise kava's no exception,I read a bunch of great reviews on there extracts from when they first came out,till there newest and probably best version yet...I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants a very clear heady type buzz,almost crystal clear! hehe....I probably wouldn't recommend it until you or anyone has passed the reverse tolorence ect...because that would cost to much! lol....I will definitely keep a jar of this stuff in my fridge at all times! lol

Kavo

Curandero
Thanks Kavo :)
I have been slowly "Well kinda slowly" been going through and trying the best products and vendors that
get the best overall reviews ect...
paradise kava's no exception,I read a bunch of great reviews on there extracts from when they first came out,till there newest and probably best version yet...I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants a very clear heady type buzz,almost crystal clear! hehe....I probably wouldn't recommend it until you or anyone has passed the reverse tolorence ect...because that would cost to much! lol....I will definitely keep a jar of this stuff in my fridge at all times! lol
Understand and thanks!

I'm new here but not new to botanicals nor Awa many years ago.
For me reverse tolerance is the opposite of Alc or Benzo's, so I see great potential in that area being getting the dose/timing/phenotype correct.
I had great results from Kava Candy except for the additives, so I can't really gauge it at.
I like the idea of sublingual and testing your own response. I don't have R/T btw ;)
Most supps I take for wellbeing people buy and swallow a pill's worth, yet a fraction of the "dose" for me at least can be very active under the tongue.

IslandLeaf

Kava Curious
I'm wondering if the current stock is still 6th gen. After my RT issues I'm definitely getting some of this. I hear a lot of mixed reviews though. I might just bite the bullet and get some to save for after RT deal. This product still kickin?

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Oh ya, for sure ;)
I just got out of work and my legs are beyond killing me...and I am not in the mood to make anything so I may be taking a good size dose of the extract later...once my food settles!
Theres not much in this world that works better then kava for ackes and pains.or sore body parts lol...
And yes their curent stock of extract is the 6th Gen...its great and magical :) I dnt think it provides ALL of the effects one could get by doing root powder and traditional prep...but, the head buzz is clean. Clear and perfect!