What's new

Forum News 2017 Black Friday Kava Specials (Official)

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
2017 Black Friday Specials
All of your BF discounts in one place. If I miss any please PM me or post here & I'll add it.

Ozia - 30% off through November 24 - coupon code OZIALIFE
Kavafied - 30% off through November 27 - coupon code KAVAFIED4THEWIN
KALM WITH KAVA
- 15% off through November 25th at Noon - coupon code Holidaykava
Bula Kava House
- up to 15% off through midnight November 27 (PST) - coupon code: CYBER2017

Please note the time zone is not listed on most of these deals, so unless noted these specials could end on Eastern time.

Give a a big thanks to all the vendors offering discounts this year as we know they've been squeezed by rising wholesale kava prices and have been reluctant to pass their increase in cost to us, the consumers. So, in today's kava market any discounts are pretty awesome.

Last edited:

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Kapm moved my original post out of "members only deals" into here (Kava Lounge) earlier today - he said the "members only deals" section was for vendors only - however, I had originally posted this topic in 2015 in the "members only deals" section because I didn't think it would be kosher to post "member only" deals on a forum freely available for non members (such as Kava Lounge) - including bots - to see. It will have to be a call for the good @Kapmcrunk to make on this one.

Last edited:

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I just wanted to give our sale details here. It's 10% off site wide, with an additional 5% off for Taveuni Waka, Kula, and Akau. It would be a really good time to try one of those newer offerings. They're pretty great. Sale goes through Monday.

This is one of the two major times every year, along with our anniversary, when we like to give a big thanks to our customers for the years of loyal patronage. We've grown together and Bula Kava House wouldn't be what we are today without the kava fanatics of the world. I feel blessed and grateful.

Happy holiday season!