What's new

2019 KbR Tongan Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJknows

Kava Curious
I don't figure that I have much to add to most currently available products from the usual vendors. I checked in with (Kava by) Rex since I hadn't heard from him since 2017. Had to use a USPS MO, but his current Tongan Pride is, to me, an awesome daytime-get stuff done--kava. One of my current favorites, I'd say.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I don't figure that I have much to add to most currently available products from the usual vendors. I checked in with (Kava by) Rex since I hadn't heard from him since 2017. Had to use a USPS MO, but his current Tongan Pride is, to me, an awesome daytime-get stuff done--kava. One of my current favorites, I'd say.
I haven't seen KBR mentioned in quite a while. To my knowledge, and based on the website's lack of updates (and perpetual "out of stock" kavas), I sorta figured he had moved on to other things. His tongan pride had an almost floral taste to it that I distinctly remember being different than other kavas. Good stuff, was about medium-strong potency back in the day.

DrJknows

Kava Curious
Rex said that sells very little by mail these days so he doesn't keep his stock up online. His email still works though.
I've never been disappointed (& have never tried his 2 day). He said his current V3 is all lateral root & is "really nice right now".

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Wow! Yeah I used to enjoy Kava By Rex stuff. He used to have a Tongan fuʻu that was super bright and heady, as well as a deadly Hawaiian-grown isa that I could only classify as 3 day kava.

The V3 never really impressed me though, for whatever reason. Anyhow, I'm glad KbR is still kickin.

Status
Not open for further replies.