What's new

Vendor News 2020 A big year for us

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Bula folks!

Happy New Year! We've got great news to start 2020 off with. We now accept credit card payments and also apple pay! Now you no longer need to have a Paypal account in order to shop with us :happy:

2020 is going to be a big year for us. We will start construction of a large processing facility by mid of this year which will enable us to keep inventory of your favorite kava in stock all the time. We also will be venturing into the New Zealand market so that our friends over there can get a chance to try out Kava Time products at a reasonable cost. Furthermore, we will be rolling out our wholesale website to everyone so that those of you who wish to purchase our kava in bulk (of 2 kilos or 5 kilos) can do so and order direct from Fiji at a cost/lb that will remind you of the good old days when kava was cheap. Imagine that! Having top shelf kava at a cost cheaper than whats available online even on amazon :) Few new kavas will also be introduced and we will also again start selling those really old single cultivar Fijian wakas I earlier talked about and trialed!

Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get updates to all new products that are introduced for sale ::happyshell::

Vinaka ::chugger::
Neil

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Bula folks!

Happy New Year! We've got great news to start 2020 off with. We now accept credit card payments and also apple pay! Now you no longer need to have a Paypal account in order to shop with us :happy:

2020 is going to be a big year for us. We will start construction of a large processing facility by mid of this year which will enable us to keep inventory of your favorite kava in stock all the time. We also will be venturing into the New Zealand market so that our friends over there can get a chance to try out Kava Time products at a reasonable cost. Furthermore, we will be rolling out our wholesale website to everyone so that those of you who wish to purchase our kava in bulk (of 2 kilos or 5 kilos) can do so and order direct from Fiji at a cost/lb that will remind you of the good old days when kava was cheap. Imagine that! Having top shelf kava at a cost cheaper than whats available online even on amazon :) Few new kavas will also be introduced and we will also again start selling those really old single cultivar Fijian wakas I earlier talked about and trialed!

Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get updates to all new products that are introduced for sale ::happyshell::

Vinaka ::chugger::
Neil
The CC acceptance is great news to me! I have had issues with paypal in the past so while I always wanted to jump on board the KT wagon, I was unwilling to reset up a paypal account.