What's new

24 wave and candies

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
The flavor of the orange candy is bonkers good. I definitely felt a touch of kava in them as well. The bag of 24 wave root needs more of my attention. I quickly blended but strained through cheesecloth. Not my preferred method of straining. I am noticing some decent effects. Like.. I wanna drink more of this stuff.. if I get a lil more out of it from proper straining (nylon straining) I think it will be REALLY nice.

I will update soon but I'm really excited with the preliminary results...

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
So, at 12:00 this afternoon I magic bullet blended a one to four ratio of 24 wave to water. I got about 4 or 5 shells after straining through nylons and kneading for a good 10 minutes. I downed 2 shells right away and put the rest in the fridge. I noticed a very relaxing kavalactone feeling. This kava would be amazing at the beach. It's not sedative like tikirams or Kisa's. It's just relaxing. At about 230 I drank the last of it and tried to wash the maka again. I got brown grog but no noticable kava kick. So I spiked the maka with a couple tablespoons of fresh. I kneaded for a good 10 minutes and downed about 2 or 3 shells. It's a really nice feeling kava. Very relaxing for me. My only criticism would be the inability to get more from a second wash. Some Fijian I've washed a good 4 or 5 times. Don't get me wrong, I recommend 24 wave absolutely. I feel a legitimate full body buzz but I'm not sleepy. It's the perfect kava for relaxation. I'd definitely bring it to the beach.

I give it a solid 3.9 out of 5. I want to give it 4 so bad but I could easily go through a whole bag in a weekend. I just wish I could get more out of it. Overall I still say try it. It's that nice.