What's new

$26.99 1 LB AAA Grade Waka Limited Time Offer

bestfijikava.com

Hayward, CA
Kava Vendor
Since our amazon listings were taken down due to a branding error, we are offering customers our AAA Grade Waka for $26.99 ($46.99 - $20 refund) who leave us an honest product review. All you need is an amazon account.

Step 1: Type AAA Grade Waka Kava powder in amazons search bar
Step 2: Make purchase (U.S. customers only)
Step 3: Leave an honest review after receiving your product
Step 4: Send us an email at [email protected] so we can process your $20 refund

This is a limited time offer and will expire soon. If you have any questions, please email us direct at [email protected]

Bula! ::KavaChug::

Attachments

Kavadelic

Kava Curious
Awesome Deal! Sucks they took off the listing, there were dozens of reviews. Yours is one of my favorite (on Amazon at least) so this is a great deal. I can vouch for this quality, it’s not New Zealand kavasociety tier epic, but it’s a nice kava for the price for dam sure.

babesugarbunny

Kava Enthusiast
Since our amazon listings were taken down due to a branding error, we are offering customers our AAA Grade Waka for $26.99 ($46.99 - $20 refund) who leave us an honest product review. All you need is an amazon account.

Step 1: Type AAA Grade Waka Kava powder in amazons search bar
Step 2: Make purchase (U.S. customers only)
Step 3: Leave an honest review after receiving your product
Step 4: Send us an email at [email protected] so we can process your $20 refund

This is a limited time offer and will expire soon. If you have any questions, please email us direct at [email protected]

Bula! ::KavaChug::
Oh dang, did I miss it?

Kavadelic

Kava Curious
I hope you keep this going for a bit longer, the price point is great for introducing new people and I’m sure when they try your quality they will stick with you in the future especially if they are the type that only wants to buy on Amazon. I’m trying to get some friends to buy some before the deal ends, thanks for the great cava and the customer support is amazing. If anybody is skeptical I can promise you it’s quite decent root to say the least , it’s not kava society crazyy good quality, but it’s definitely noble and a staple in my rotation.

Kavadelic

Kava Curious
Is it still going on today? I was going to take a kava break to save money but I will get this first since there’s a special haha. The vanatu was excellent!
It’s probably still going on for now, I would recommend emailing or reaching out on Facebook messenger just to make sure. It’s quite a decent kava :) I wish the bag was resealable, but that’s the only complaint I can think of. Commonsense would tell me he would post here about it ending if the limited time offer had ended.
I agree about the vanuatu, it’s a staple in my rotation. It does not taste offputting like for example kavafieds supreme, and I find the price to quality ratio is hard to beat for that Vanuatu

tonythefiddler

Kava Curious
It’s probably still going on for now, I would recommend emailing or reaching out on Facebook messenger just to make sure. It’s quite a decent kava :) I wish the bag was resealable, but that’s the only complaint I can think of. Commonsense would tell me he would post here about it ending if the limited time offer had ended.
I agree about the vanuatu, it’s a staple in my rotation. It does not taste offputting like for example kavafieds supreme, and I find the price to quality ratio is hard to beat for that Vanuatu
True they aren’t super active idk why I expected an answer haha. I just went ahead and bought it, if it’s going on great, if not I got a good bag of kava for cheaper than other vendors anyway. The vanatu was harsh on my stomach but other than that probably the best kava I’ve had since Kavatime.

Kavadelic

Kava Curious
True they aren’t super active idk why I expected an answer haha. I just went ahead and bought it, if it’s going on great, if not I got a good bag of kava for cheaper than other vendors anyway. The vanatu was harsh on my stomach but other than that probably the best kava I’ve had since Kavatime.
Tony, They are very active on their Facebook page and email, in the future that's the best way to contact them. As long as the quality and prices stay the same Im mainly just going to buy kava from them. Makes a dark grog with no side effects noticeable, other than very mild dermo (especially compared to nearly every other kava I've tried except perhaps Kavasociety, but that's rly pricey and gotta wait for it to come to New Zealand. Gonna try out that bulk Fijian this or next weekend I will write a review about it for y'all. Namaste.

Last edited:

Kavadelic

Kava Curious
I can also attest that I got my $20 refund within a few hours after I posted the review. The owner is a very outstanding honest guy I have recently grown a friendship with talking about life and spirituality etc, and I love the kava to price ratio! Dont miss out on this deal guys, It reminds me of the old days when kava was $25-35 an lb, before the natural disasters on the islands, the demand outweighing the supply, crop thefts and dry seasons driving the price up. best fiji kava is easily in my top 3 favorite providers. Not many can beat that price for a noble kava.

bestfijikava.com

Hayward, CA
Kava Vendor
Note: The review requirement is only for Amazon. If you decide to post a review on here or reddit, please don’t mention the $20 you received and only provide your honest feedback so other users can learn from your experience. Kavaforums isn’t about promotions or who has the best kava but is a kava community of kava lovers who love the plant that helps so many people around the world and we should continue to keep it that way.

Thanks for understanding,
- BFK

“Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without” - Buddha

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. - Matthew 7:7-8 NIV

"Actions do not cling to me because I am not attached to their results. Those who understand this and practice it live in freedom" - Krishna

Rand McNally

Kava Curious
Note: The deal is now over. Thank you guys for your support.

- BFK
Dam. Mit. Just saw this a sec ago and of course it ended yesterday. Thanks for the opportunity just the same, much appreciated. Maybe next time, but hopefully they won't do it to ya again so there is no "next time" .

bestfijikava.com

Hayward, CA
Kava Vendor
Dam. Mit. Just saw this a sec ago and of course it ended yesterday. Thanks for the opportunity just the same, much appreciated. Maybe next time, but hopefully they won't do it to ya again so there is no "next time" .
I can give you a $10 rebate for the Vanuatu or bulk kava if you'd like? All you need to do is make a purchase and send me a message.

- BFK