What's new

4 Different Hawaiian Instant Kava

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, I wanted to let you all know that I now have 4 different Hawaiian instant kava varieties in stock. In the kava market today there is basically only 1 kind of instant kava and it is a mix of all kinds of kava. Here at Gourmet Hawaiian Kava we were the first to bring single variety kava to the market.
We now have 'Awa Nene, 'Awa Ikaika, 'Awa Hiwa and "awa Mahakea all instant, just mix with your favorite juice or water and enjoy.
You can find the Hawaiian single variety instant kava here----- Instant Kava
Aloha.

Chris

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Hi everyone, I wanted to let you all know that I now have 4 different Hawaiian instant kava varieties in stock. In the kava market today there is basically only 1 kind of instant kava and it is a mix of all kinds of kava. Here at Gourmet Hawaiian Kava we were the first to bring single variety kava to the market.
We now have 'Awa Nene, 'Awa Ikaika, 'Awa Hiwa and "awa Mahakea all instant, just mix with your favorite juice or water and enjoy.
Aloha.

Chris
Not to be pedantic but isn't Ikaika a blend of Hanakapi Ai, Mahakea and Hiwa?

Chronophan

Kava Curious
Aloha.

Chris
:facepalm:I skipped my regular monthly GHK order, and now I'm kicking myself for missing these new products. :banghead:

I've enjoyed the instant 'Awa Hiwa and would have loved to try the new GHK instants. I've been a fan of GHK medium grind Moi and look forward to one day getting that in an instant too.