What's new

4th generation extract.

kl.NDG

Kava Enthusiast
Adil, according to the new extract the dose is now 2grams instead of one, has the potency of the product decreased or am I mistaken. I just ordered some recently and realized dosing was only 1 gram before. What exactly is the change?

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Aloha NDG!

The concentration of kavalactones (a full spectrum 100% kavalactone count) is the same as it's always been for all versions.

We changed the dosage to the original amount we wanted on there after clarifying some things with labeling laws.

If you notice, there is a study mentioned on the Extract page on PK.com, it's the KADSS study which proved that 250mg is the amount needed to see significant difference in test subjects.

We always wanted to recommend 250mg and now we realize that this is possible.

Let me know if you want to know anything else NDG. Cheers!

- Adil Ghiasi

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
I've eaten a full 10g container in one sitting. Labeling laws apply to the labeler, unless use of the product contrary to the label is unlawful. (E.g., I can put deodorant under my manboobs to keep them dry and man-scented, even though it says apply to underarms only, but throwing it at you is assault and punishable).

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
Sorry it took a bit, as some of you know...Im kinda into some other things that take up some time..so Havent been able to write in a bit.
1 word describes Paradises extract.

SuperCalaFragilisticExpOladocious! haha

translated to, Its fantastic!
Thanks Adil for the samps. of the other flavors.....they were gone pretty quick. lol
Im telling my wife to shop your site for my stocking stuffers!

Id suggest this over anything else at this point, best bang for the buck.

kl.pep4848

Kava Curious
that's great to hear as i've got some on the way. I'm wondering what happens though if you do too much of this extract? puke and passout maybe?
how much would you wanna do for one sitting and how long would the effect last do you think?