What's new

5th Generation - 25% Stronger. More Economical. Near Perfection.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Mahalo Nui Loa for your past support!

I wanted to write a little note after trying a first prototype of our Fifth Generation Kava Extract. All I can say is that, you are going to love them.

Although we've had several possibilities ready for months, the final release is still 99% there, but just a bit short. We're finalizing the other elements which make our extracts so tasty and strong. The supporting cast of something so inherently bitter, makes all the difference. The bio availability of the kava in conjunction to these elements, is worthy of a master thesis.

All in all, we will make sure whatever leaves our warehouse is 100% to our satisfaction. Yes, your satisfaction matters too. But in all selfishness, it matters less in contrast to ours. Bear in mind, the original Honey Lemon CO2, First Gen. was created in 2007 and released years later.

So it could be a few weeks and to those who know us, and our laid back style when it comes to new releases, it may well be a few months.

Never fear, the 5th generation will be excellent. We promise that.

I'm writing this in much faith since the prototype impressed me to no end.

Yours in the love of Kava,

A.G

kl.Dubkava

Kava Curious
I cannot wait to try the new generation extracts. Such an amazing product you guys have. Will there be any new flavours to coincide with the release?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Excellent. I shall plan accordingly. I've been spending pretty ridiculously lately so that gives me a date to shoot for for a hefty purchase. Maybe the tanker size will be available then....if not, no big deal. I'll buy a tanker's worth.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Very excite. Now that Doug has posted that review I think I can smell the 5th gen. Fix'n to take out a bank loan.

hi Adil, just wanted to let you know here in Canada we are really excited and eager to purchase the 5th generation extract.  A little birdie told me its just a matter of labelling and i so just can't wait to 

see the website ready to take orders for the 5th gen!

positive vibes and peaceful kava,

Evan

kl.jj28west

Kava Curious
The website still states 4th generation but I could have sworn the launch date was announced to be the 15nth of April?So...if I was to checkout on the site now would I be getting the 5th generation offering?
thanks

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Adil's company has a history of delaying things to be sure they are absolutely 100% perfect. Trust me, wait until it clearly says 5th gen so you know you're getting the newest version. It WILL be worth it, that's for sure.

sentiententity

Kava Enthusiast
Due to a computer glitch of some sort i was able to order a couple 150 g jars of this ahead of time. I gotta say i like it. Even tho it has a stronger kava taste than the other extracts I've had theres no problem. The effect it stronger of course and settles my nerves when the kids r getting noisy. So its a good replacement for having to drink regular kava, which is very hard for me. All in all, good job Paradise! :)

I called in and spoke to one of Adil's girls...she was very professional and well spoken and courteous...It is a very professional organization..they told me two people benefited from "said" glitch and received theirs...I wish i could replicate said glitch and purchase it today as I have an event coming up soon I will need it for I think...I am really eager to somehow try some it sounds really exciting that it is so potent and awesome the way you describe the 5th gen extract.  They have the product they just told me its a matter of labelling and not readying the product.

just curious can you describe when you ordered the 5th generation from the website...was it in the exactly where the 4th generation is in offer now on that webpage or a separate web page was it?

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
We were playing with the new pages...you turn it on for one micro second and people jump the buy now button...lol!

Glad you liked it...we are a week to ten days away fellas..new batch and lables are stunning. Cheers!

Adil Ghiasi

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Shut up and take my money! Specifically $199 of it plus shipping! May 1st can't come soon enough!

Edit: oh and it's...on