What's new

6th Gen. Kava Extracts & YEAR END KAVA SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Aloha Kava Forum,

Paradise Kava's New 6th Gen. Kava Extracts are here. We did our best and feel you will love All 5 Flavors which are on Sale!

Standardized 125 mg Kavalactones per gram. Packed in New Larger 20 gram Amber Glass Jars - on Sale for Only $20 - - Gives You 50% OFF last year's price.

Year End Sale also applies to All Kava Powder!

Dec 18th is the last day to order for delivery by the 25th of Dec.

Wishing you and yours a warm and loving holiday season,

Adil Ghiasi

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Rose and Saffron here we come!

edit: aaannndddd order placed. Oops, looks like I bought mint/chocolate and the coconut/vanilla too! I'm looking forward to this so much.

Last edited:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Rose and Saffron here we come!

edit: aaannndddd order placed. Oops, looks like I bought mint/chocolate and the coconut/vanilla too! I'm looking forward to this so much.
Got my mint order in!! Can't wait to try it. Doesn't sound like it will be as strong as the last batch of mint, but still looking forward to it. kapm, if you (or anyone else for that matter) have any of that left you would like to sell or trade, let me know. ::happyshell::

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Awesome, just picked up 3 jars. Gotta try all the flavors! I'll just throw this out there for anyone contemplating these extracts, a little goes a long way. I absolutely wasted my first jar by just digging in to it. I think i saturated my system with kavalactones and ended up just wasting the rest of it eating it like candy. It was a hot day and it was melted also. Put it in the fridge and scrape off just a bit with a small measuring spoon then stir it in some hot tea and you'll get much more mileage out of it. It's subtle yet powerful at the same time, if that makes sense.

blindy107

Kava Lover
Awesome, just picked up 3 jars. Gotta try all the flavors! I'll just throw this out there for anyone contemplating these extracts, a little goes a long way. I absolutely wasted my first jar by just digging in to it. I think i saturated my system with kavalactones and ended up just wasting the rest of it eating it like candy. It was a hot day and it was melted also. Put it in the fridge and scrape off just a bit with a small measuring spoon then stir it in some hot tea and you'll get much more mileage out of it. It's subtle yet powerful at the same time, if that makes sense.
Interesting. I followed the technique from @Kavasseur of I recall, and had almost no reaction. Just a little teaspoon ball of it dissolved under the tongue. This was towards the beginning of my rootventure which could be the issue.

I have a feeling my next paycheck is gonna be huge so maybe a New Years gift to meeeee!

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Aloha! Hope you guys like these, and we feel you will. :D
New flavors / KV ratio per gram and especially cost per dose are an unprecedented gamble we have taken here at Paradise Kava.
Last year, for example, we released 10g samplers for $24. Those did well and we have been sold out of them for about six months.
Fast forward to 2014, we see 20g amber glass for $20! (Strength was Standardized to 125mg per gram with a 250mg Serving size or 2g)

New batch is tastiest, most economical batch we've made, period.
:love: how this product has come into it's own over the last 7 years.
AG

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I'm sticking to the chocolates, because they refrigerate well and don't easily melt at room temp (like the honey one does). I'm trying the new flower flavor (just out of curiosity). Still haven't received them :(

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
@HeadHodge - what did you make of the extracts? Was the chocolate one any good?
I really like their chocolate. But I just got some of their latest batch, and haven't been able to try it yet. (But I'm pretty sure it will be as good or better than the last batch).

I like the flavor of the chocolate, but even more I like the consistency of it. It doesn't easily melt at room temp and refrigerates well. So it's easy to consume under your tongue. It gives a fairly heady experience for just a small does under the tongue. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.